Chapter 15

Nickolai watched as Lee Ann typed his passcode on his condo unit's LED panel. He wasn't sure why he enjoyed watching her do mundane things – like typing in his passcode, rearranging the throw pillows on his sofa, or choosing the tie he would wear.

Gaano ba talaga ako kababaw at natutuwa ako sa mga gan'ung bagay? Nickolai quietly asked himself.

"What do you want for dinner, Baby?" he asked the young woman as he took their matching pink and blue house slippers from the cabinet before laying them on the floor in front of her. "Gusto mo bang ipagluto kita? May gusto ka bang kainin?"

She looked at him. "Ikaw..."

"I'm sure I'm delicious."

She laughed. "I mean, ikaw, ano ang gusto mong kainin?"

"Akala ko naman gusto mo akong kainin," he replied laughing softly.

Lee Ann wrapped her arms around his waist. "Gusto mo bang...isubo kita, Nick?" she asked.

Nickolai stared at the woman who was looking all innocent but whose eyes were gleaming with mischief. "Baby, where did you learn to be such a tease?" he asked chuckling.

She laughed out loud. "That was just a harmless question, Nick."

"Paanong harmless ang question na 'yun? It's so full of...sinful promises..."

She doubled over in laughter. "Hala, grabe sa sinful promises. But, honest question, do you want me to..." she trailed off glancing at his crotch.

He shook his head. "No. I'm not going to ask that from you."

"But, has someone given you head?"

"What?" He laughed.

"I'm curious. Meron na ba?"

"Wala pa."

"'Yung totoo."

"Wala pa nga."

"Bakit?"

"Baby, ano ba 'yang mga tanong mo?"

"Hindi. I mean, you're older and the women you were with are...more worldly, I think..."

"I don't kiss and tell, Baby. But, no one has ever given me a head. I have received hand jobs. Lots of them..."

"Okay...."

"What is it?"

"Wala..."

"Ano nga?"

"Um...ano kasi, may na-mention kasi si Ate Lia about what your ex has been telling people about your bedroom activities..."

"What?"

"Oo. May ipinagkalat ang ex mo tungkol sa'yo. According to her, nangawit na lang daw 'yung panga n'ya sa kaka-blow job sa'yo pero ikaw raw parang tuod. Well, apparently she's using that as an excuse to see other men behind your back..."

"That woman is disgusting. I don't know what her motive is pero hindi pa. I wouldn't deny it kung may gan'un mang nangyari. Hindi ko naman ikasisira 'yun. Honestly, I didn't want any of my exes to give me head because I was not comfortable with the idea that I would have to return the favor..."

"But, you've gone down on me, Nick. You always go down on me."

"Masarap ka kasi kaya gusto kitang kinakain," he said with utter seriousness that Lee Ann was confused about how she should react so she just stared at him as her face flared.

A slow smile crept to his face before he laughed. "Oh, my, my bride is blushing."

He laughingly kissed the top of her head. "Ayaw mo na tinatawag kang masarap, Baby?" he asked before he lifted her skirt and then slid his hand under her underwear.