𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑𝟗.

Author's PovMonths slipped by, and the trio had finally settled into their new home, each corner represented their collective tastes, radiating a cozy, atmosphere

Author's Pov
Months slipped by, and the trio had finally settled into their new home, each corner represented their collective tastes, radiating a cozy, atmosphere. Ebony had successfully concluded her days of physical therapy and had taken her first independent steps. Naturally, the journey to her recuperation was laden with tears, outbursts, and numerous challenges.

Ebony had relaunched her nail enterprise, and she had finally secured a location for her venture. Jorja had bestowed the spot as a gift, acknowledging Ebony's self-reliance. In a gesture of autonomy, Jorja ensured the lease was in Ebony's own name, despite her covering the cost.

On the morning of the event, Ebony had a grand celebration with all their loved ones. Jorja made sure everything was extra special, with big scissors to cut the ribbon, a red carpet, and other wonderful details. It was a truly magical moment, and Jorja couldn't have been happier for Ebony.

After their dinner outing, Solèigh decided to spend the night at Zuri's place. Ebony and Jorja found themselves alone at home, engaged in an activity that brought about indescribable sensations. The experience was intense and intimate that they ultimately needed to purchase a new bed.

𝙰𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚛𝚢, 𝙸'𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚋𝚘𝚗𝚞𝚜 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝚑𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚗𝚝😉.

Jorja and Ebony paused before the unfamiliar brown door. Today, Jorja would finally meet the woman who gave life to her physically, but not mentally. To say Jorja was anxious would be a total understatement; the emotions coursing through her veins were indescribable.

After years of wondering, she was moments away from facing the woman who had brought her into this world and then made the heart-wrenching decision to part ways. Jorja understood the magnitude of the leap she was about to take and recognized that Ebony's presence was indispensable. Having spoken with her twin, they arranged a dinner with their mother.

At first, Jorja was content with conversing over the phone, but she eventually came to the realization that meeting her in person wouldn't cause any harm.

Jorja were feeling extremely nervous to the point her palms were beginning to sweat. Ebony immediately noticed Jorja's anxiousness and gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. Taking a deep breath, Jorja raised her hand to knock on the door. A few seconds passed and she heard the door click open, causing her anxiety to skyrocket.

The door swung inward, unveiling the figure who was unmistakably Jorja's mother. The resemblance was striking, with prominent cheekbones and her gorgeous caramel complexion, adorned with vitiligo spots mirroring Jorja's own pattern. Her lips were plump and rosy, complemented by subtle makeup that accentuated her natural beauty. Petite in stature, her silhouette was accentuated by the curves that the flowing dress she donned gracefully.