Monaco here we are

As Mia stepped foot on the Monegasque floor she immediately felt like she had returned home, it was certainly a weird feeling since she hadn't considered it like that for the last 5 years.
She knew that being the only one who spoke French wasn't really an advantage as she would have to deal with all the communication parts but besides that she was ready to take her very deserved break.
She studied medicine at one of  Italy's most prestigious universities and that came with expectations, she was always studying day and night in order to become the doctor she wanted to be but the pressure was a lot and sometimes she felt like she wouldn't be able to live up to her own expectations.
With a gesture of her hands she managed to call a taxi for the group that would take them to her family's penthouse in Monaco.
The place was quite nice it had a beautiful pool on top and it was plastered with family pictures (another reason why she hardly ever retourned after moving to Italy with her mom).
The taxi ride was quite unusual, the streets leading to the center of Monaco seemed to be busier than she actually remembered and she couldn't put her finger on what was happening, sure there could be a ball held by the king but that wouldn't cause such a fuss wouldn't it? It took just took her a couple minutes into the ride to realise what a big mistake she had made.
Of course, it was may and with her luck what could be happening on may? The answer was shoved under her nose as soon as she saw the barriers that were being installed on the main roads,Monaco gp was around the corner, and, being so excited about their holiday she didn't think about it, actually that thought never crossed her mind.
After the passing of her father she steered away from that world,never wanting to watch  a gp  ever again and almost dreading the weight that her surname had in that world.
Formula one had destroyed her family's perfect picture, it had broken a piece of her heart and it didn't even make any effort to put it back together other that making her pay public tribute to her father at the same course where he died a year later.
The girl was so mad at herself for not checking the dates carefully, but what was done had been done, she just hoped she didn't have any weird runins with the drivers, which she was sure was quite impossible; she just had to stay away from the places they usually attended (that she was sure were much different that the ones she would be attending with her friends).

But maybe life had other plans for the girl that she didn't even consider

a.n and she arrives in monacoooo how will the leclercs react knowing that Mia is back in town? What bonds does she have with the other drivers?