Pasta and conversations

Once the four girls settled into their rooms they decided to buy some food for the weeks cause they hadn't eaten a lot during the day and as they all knew being hungry and staying in the same room  was definitely a recipe for disaster in their books.
After the supermarket run the girls decided to cook some pasta like the good Italians they were.
Dinners were usually very peaceful but that first evening of holiday Mia felt nervous, her leg shaking uncontrollably, -what the hell is going on with you- Eloise asked her as she poured some of the pasta they cooked into her plate- well...have you seen the barriers? That means the Monaco gp is approaching- -so? Mimi it's been years are you still afraid of meeting them- Gemma chimed in- well Gem excuse me if I'm not really excited to relive a part of my life that I've been trying to repress for years- -have you told anybody you're here?- - girls, of course I didn't- at that point even Maddie lifted her gaze off her phone -not even your uncle Danny?- -not even him-
Uncle Danny, better known as Daniel Ricciardo was her godfather, he'd been caring for her and treating her like her daughter even before the death of her father, nonetheless even as  she grew older and   made it clear she didn't want to have any relation with the sport  he respected her decision and never pressured her into going to races for support (not even the Italian one that was really special for him).
All her friends stared at Mia, they knew she had decided not to associate herself with formula one but they also knew that some of the guys were living in Monaco and they were like family to her so they couldn't really comprehend her choice.
-well then, if you don't want to run into them then we will totally avoid going to the center on Sunday- Gemma spoke up -thank you girls I love you- she responded holding back a single tear.

Their first night wasn't really that eventful considering the fact that they had traveled for a long time so Mia took the opportunity to call her mother to tell her she had arrived safely.
Eventually they all fell asleep while watching their favorite group movie.