Name

I looked at the now wound on my under lip, it was red with dried blood on it.

I sighed.

what would I tell people? I fell? Walked into something? Got hit across the face from my stepfather. No of course not I laughed from the stupid thought.

I began to think of Tom from last night. I wondered who he was and why people new who him and bill where when my phone buzzed from my desk making me take two steps to the side and picking it up.

It was Kelly, my best friend.

I looked at the message she had sent me and a smile cracked up on my lips.

" hey hey do you want to go out later Maybe have fun?" I read and could hear how she would have said it in her voice in my head.
I just responded with a "yes, where?"
And soon got back a message saying she would meet me at my house.

I walked down the stairs with my hand dragging on the handrail as I took slow steps down.
I could smell the smell of Someone cooking.

" is that you Lilah?" My mothers voice came from the kitchen.

" yes"

I walked in and she instantly looked up to me. Her eyes moving form my eyes to my lip.

I knew she understood it was him who has done it but I don't think she knew what to do, I don't blame her, he's horrible.

I put on a pair of higher heels and a skirt.

I looked at myself in the mirror that hanged unsteady on the wall in front of me,  looking at every tiny detail about myself. My brown hair resting on my shoulders, my blue eyes with some Mascara on its eyelashes. This will do I said low for myself as I noticed the mark in my right arm where my stepfather had taken a hard grip, leaving a light red mark from his big hand around my arm.

I walked down when I heard Kelly's voice in the hallways as she talked to my mother.

" okay I'm leaving then" I said and could feel his eyes on me, his eyes full of lust looking at my body making me fell ill.

" so where are we going?" I asked Kelly as we took a cab further into the city.

" I don't know, maybe where the wind takes us" she joked making me let out a laugh when she suddenly asked what had happened to my lip making me cover it with my hand quickly like an reflex.

" oh I, I just walked into this book shelf that was the height of my face" I slightly laughed trying to sound as convincing as I could but I could see the look on her face, she didn't believe me but she spoke no more about it.

The cab suddenly stopped outside one of the biggest clubs in New York.

We got out and saw the big line of people making me and Kelly look at each other slightly annoyed.

" hey I have an idea" I said as I walked up to the guard that stood in front of the door who now looked up at me.

" Lilah what are you doing?!" Kelly whispered from behind me.

" get in line" the man said making people behind us agree " miss-" he just said when I opened my mouth.

" I'm sorry but bill and Tom kaulitz is waiting for us inside" I said, crossing my fingers for it to working.

He took a long look at us before stepping aside and opening the door for us to get in.

I glanced back at Kelly who looked at me with so much confusion.

" how the hell did you get us in?" She smiled a big smile as we walked through the big crowd of people inside of the enormous night club.

" I meet these guys last night and I just used their last name and I don't know why but people seem to know their names" I shrugged my shoulders as I sat down on the bar chair.

" what would you ladies want to have?" An younger man said with an charming smile, i glanced at Kelly who's eyes where wide and her cheeks soon Turing red making me let out a soft laugh.

" two Negronis please" I nodded

" did you see his smile!" Kelly said low to me as the man now had his back to us.

I just laughed as he turned back to us and placing two drinks in front of us " enjoy" he winked to Kelly.

" come let's find somewhere else to sit" I said and got up and almost having to drag her away from there.

As we walked we past by what I assumed where the vip section of the club i couldn't help to notice   how I felt like I was being watched as I passed by but I didn't think more of it until we sat down at this round table when a young woman with long black hair approached us with a soft smile.

" I'm sorry to disturb you two" she said making us look up at her, booth of us confused.

" no, no it's okay" I smiled back making her relax " do you two girls want to go to the vip section?" She asked making me and Kelly look at each other and then nodded " yes but-"

" don't worry about the payment it's all figured out, so if you two just follow me" she said and me and Kelly took another look at each other before getting up and following the woman through the club and to the vip section where she opened the red velvet band and let us in.

" what the hell is going on?" Kelly slightly laughed making me shrugg my shoulders " maybe it's the univers that are rewarding us" I joked as we walked into the big room with a luxurious bar, red light and loud music that we got meet by.

" who are they?" Kelly whispered to me making me realize four guys where looking at us and I had somehow completely missed them as we had walked in.

"I'm sorry we thought-" I didn't know what to say so I stopped talking until I soon heard a voice.

" using my name huh?" The German/English voice that was very familiar Said making me squeeze my eyes and take a few steps forward to soon see the familiar man.

" are we in trouble?" Kelly now whispered and I just shaked my head as an answer.

" how did you-"

" how did I know? I know everything Lilah" he just said with a dark voice " come" he signaled to us to come to the couch they where sitting at.

We booth sat down, me next to Tom and Kelly next to me.

" how are you?" He then asked with a soft smile
" good but I'm so confused" I looked at him
When I felt kelly poke my arm.

" hey Lilah I don't think we should be here with them-" she whispered as low as she could

" kelly stop just have some fun I know these guys" I sighed making Tom look at kelly who gave me an terrified look making me lean further to her.

" Lilah don't you know who these guys are?" She whispered to me making me look at her confused

" they are one of the dangerous people in New York, have you never heard the last name kaulitz?" She said making my blood freeze in my veins.