Please stevn

I swallowed the dry lump in my throat as I tried to not show how terrified I know was when I heard Tom say my name making a smile snap up on my face as I looked at him.

" Lilah? Is something wrong?" He asked with a kind but dark voice making me shake my head fast " no" I let out quickly and taking Kelly's hand and squeezing it trying to signal her that we should leave now.

" I-I think we need to go actually" I talked quickly as I searched for my handbag as I tried to not show the stress in my eyes and body.

We got up and began to walking without giving them even a chance to say anything before we was out of the room making me let out the breath I must have held in.

I now looked around my shoulder for any movement from the room but none was seen so I stopped and looked at Kelly.

" I never knew I'm sorry" I looked at her who had a soft smile " it's okay Lilah, I'm just glad we got out of there. They are people you don't want to be around I promise you, my dad have told me a lot about them" she said as we now began to walk once more but now on our way out of the club.

Her dad was a officer and a very kind one, I have thought many times about going to him and telling him about my life and my stepfather but I haven't had the courage....

As we walked I felt a big hand on my butt making me turn around quickly and slap the hand away as a whistle followed us as I hurried away from the man that had touched me.

We got out of the club and got hit by the cold air against my bare skin making a shiver spread through my spine.

" what now?" Kelly wrapped her arms around herself from the cold air.

I had no idea what to do now, it was certain I was not going back in there and there was no cab in sight.

" hey ladies" a man approached us and I could see it was the same man that had laid his hands on me in the club.

" what would you say to follow me to an hotel?" He had a sick smile on his lips as his eyes where stuck at Kelly's cleavage.

" no thanks!" I snapped back making his eyes switch to me in a hurry " your ass is not something I would complain having on me" he laughed and I could feel the blood in my veins boil.

" I'm sorry did I upset you?" He grinned at me

" your such a pretty girl. You should smile more. Come on give me a smile" he walked closer to me so he now was an inch away from my face and I could smell the alcohol with every breath I took.

His hand curled around my waist in a hard and firm grip making my body panic, so many feelings filled my body at once, my body reacting in a way I wished it hadn't when it screamed "stop please your my stepfather please."

It was the only thing I could think of the moment that man laid his hands around me like my stepfather had done so many times in my room when my mother had fallen asleep.

I didn't fight back. Of course I didn't. It was something I had learned not to do.

Instead I just cried and begged him to stop as I repeated my stepfathers name. Steven

Steven stop, Steven stop please

I didn't feel the man's presence anymore so i couldn't help but to curl up into a ball like I always did after what ever he would do to me at night.

Hearing Kelly's worried voice as I heard the familiar voice as well.

" touch her again and I'm gonna shot your hands of" the familiar voice said

" you don't know who I am!" The man that had touched me yelled in fury.

I didn't see anything, I just had my head in my arms with tears running down my cheeks.

" you don't know who I am" Tom whispered in a low and dark voice as the man now begged for forgiveness.

"Hey hey Lilah" Kelly's arms laid carefully on mine as she tried to get me to look up.

I looked up and looked around me in fear and seeing people looking at me like if it was an zoo and I was an freak.

I meet Toms eyes who just looked at me from a distance.

" come, let's get up" Kelly said and tried to get me up onto my heels but i couldn't, it was like if every muscle in my body had given up for the first time and the realization that people had heard my screams and cries.

I shake my head fast as I wanted to curl back into that ball like I always did.

I closed my eyes I didn't want to see everyone around me looking at me like they thought I was crazy because they had no idea what I had to go through under so many years.

So many fucking years of suffer.

I heard toms voice it was soft now as Kelly shouted to him to not touch me but he didn't listen.

" hey Lilah, it's me Tom" he said so soft, softer then anyone ever had spoken to me

" I'm gonna lay my hands on you okay?" He touched me so carefully making my body collapse into his.

My heavy head against his strong chest as the tiredness from my reaction made my body stop working and my mind go black