My sweet girl

I slowly opened my eyes from the sunlight slipping through the drapes that covered my window.

I sighed and rubbed my eyes as I let out a big stretch and turned to my left side and feeling how incredibly big my bed was, weird it wasn't that big.

I opened my eyes and got meet by an unfamiliar room. It was dark but i could see it wasn't my room so my eyes opened fully as I froze.

Where the hell am I.

I looked down onto my clothes, the same from last night. I let out a breath of relief.

I began to get out of the big bed and putting down my feet onto the cold stone floor that covered the room.

I tiptoed to the door and putting my ear against it carefully.

No sound.

I opened it and looked and my eyes widened.

I was in an apartment, an enormously one with dark floor and walls, an big entry and many many rooms and windows.

" where the fuck am I" I whispered low as I jumped " in our apartment" it was a man.

I froze.

" Tom will be back soon Lilah" he said and I could hear the German in his English so I turned and saw the man with long brown hair leaning against a wall.

" what am I doing here?" I asked with a tint of panic in my voice as I knew what they was and what the where capable of.

" you fainted last night, I don't know the details it's just what your blond friend told us" he shrugged his shoulders as he walked closer to me making me take steps backwards trying to get away from him who where close now.

" take something to eat while you wait for him" he said and walked past me.

I let out a breath as I now glanced around me.

I need to get out of here, I didn't want to be here or see Tom. He is a murderer, all those dead people being on the news was them.

I gathered my things and found the front door and soon leaving as quiet as I could and took the first cab I saw home.

I tried to sneak into my house but it was no use I soon heard my name being called.

" Lilah?" It was my mother

" yes it's me mom" I called out.

" where the hell have you been?!" She came up to me making me sigh " At Kelly's, I'm sorry I should have texted you" I began to walk upstairs and to my room.

I sat down onto my bed and remembered last night making me close my eyes hard from the thought of it.

The day went by and i saw that the sun was begging to go down.

I looked out form the window from my bed and sighed I wanted to leave this nightmare of house but how? I had no money nor a job, shit I didn't even have a place to stay at.

I thought when someone knocked on my door carefully before it slowly opened and my mother stuck her head through the opening.

" hey honey, there's someone here for you" she whispered making me look at her with confusion.

" is it Kelly?" I asked and she shaked her head " no it's some man named Tom? Do you know him?" She asked making my eyes spread open for a split second " uh yea" I got up and followed her down.

I saw the tall man in the door opening his eyes was dark as he followed my every step I took down the stairs.

" come Steven let them talk alone" my mother said to my stepfather who stood next to her.

Toms eyes now switched to Steven, his eyes wider but filled with rage as he followed Steven with his eyes until they disappeared around a corner.

" what the hell are you doing here?" I took him outside and closed the door after him.
" you are not allowed here" I said irritated

" you have an cute house" he looked at the yellow house.

" how did you even know where I lived?!" I let our making his eyes snap at me " you know how Lilah" he looked me so deep into my eyes and for a split second I felt safe and protected but I soon remembered who he was.

" your a murdered Tom" I whispered making him let out a soft laugh making my eyes get filled with anger.

" yes, yes I am do you want to know why?" He looked at me seriously " because I can, people fear me for that Lilah" I swallowed the dry lump that had formed from his words.

" leave" I said as I was about to open the door, my hand being an inch away from the handle when my heart sank

" so that's Steven huh?"

I could feel those 4 words in my soul because I knew what he meant by that.

I opened the door and slammed it after me making my mother come up to me and ask if anything was wrong " no it's fine" I smiled and looked back at Tom who now got into his black car.

I got stopped by Steven.

" who was he?" He looked at me

" no one" I tried to go pass him but he didn't let me

" your my girl, my sweet girl don't forget that" he whispered to my ear making me feel sick to my stomach as I felt those words go through my body.