Blur

Those words Tom has said to me had done something to me, I didn't know why I thought as I felt the cold wind blow through my hair from the high building.

I looked down onto the ground that where hundred of hundreds meters down.

I wonder how quick it would take for me to reach the ground, would I regret on the way down? Probably. I wondered how it would feel to take the one step over the edge and just falling to my death.

I closed my eyes and took a step away from the edge. I was so tired of pretending everything was fine.

I dried my tears from my cold cheeks as I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

I didn't want to answer.

I was

Tired.

"Lilah" his voice echoed from behind me like an ghost that haunted me.

" go, I want nothing to do with you" I mumbled that then turned into screaming.

" you have no idea what he have done to me!" I yelled with my back to him.

" no I don't but I can get you away from him" I could hear him taking a closer step

" why do you care so much? You meet me by accident a few nights ago? What is it you want from me!"

" I saw you as a victim at first, but it changed the night you fainted in my arms, I saw your pain"

I listened to his words carefully.

" I want to end my suffering Tom" I whispered as I saw a single tear drop down from my eyes and to my hand
" then do it" he said low making my heart skip a beat.

" if you really want to you will do it, take that one step over the edge and end your suffer"

I looked over the edge, standing on it and feeling the wind blow through my clothes and hair.

Feeling my stomach drop as I flew down the high building.

I woke up with a scream and looked around me.
Just a dream, a dream I wished I could go through with.

I looked at my phone it was late and the sun was beginning to go down. I shouldn't have fallen asleep but what could I do about it now.

I walked down.

" hey mom?" I called for her but got nothing In respond, the house was quiet, none was home making me relax.

I sat down in front of the tv that stood on a shelf on the wall.

Pressing it on and instantly getting meet by the news. It was a picture of an red car totally destroyed. I stopped and put down the remote next to me.

" one woman and two guys died in an brutally car crash, the two men had been waisted and driven into the woman in almost 180km/h per hour making her pass away instantly" an middle aged woman said on the news making me put my hand up to my mouth in disbelief.

I couldn't think about the thought of how you could possibly ever do such a thing.

I looked away from the tv when I heard my phone buzz next to me making me pick it up and seeing an unfamiliar number.

" hello" I said slightly confused and was ready to hung up as it would probably be some salesman or something.

" hello is this Lilah Samuelson? we are calling from the hospital" an woman's voice said making my heart drop in a beat.

" yea it's her" I said quickly

" I am so sorry to tell you this but your mother is here, and she did not make it I'm sorry miss-" I dropped my phone and heard it land on the wooden floor hard as my vision and hearing disappeared.

" hello, hello are you there miss?" I could hear the slightly mumbling from my phone but i couldn't pick it up, I didn't want to.

I just sat there and starred at the tv, the accident that they still talked about and wishing this all was an dream, an nightmare that I would wake up from in any second.

I pinched myself hard in the arm but it was no use as the pain spread through my arm I realized I was still here and i couldn't wake up from this.

I heard the front door open and close.

" Lilah, we have to go to the hospital" he said with no emotions in his disgusting voice.

" Lilah!" He shouted making me snap back to reality and look at him.

" come on" he sighed making me stand up.
" no" I just said making his eyes snap to me In a second " excuse me?" He had a low voice making me fill with terror but also anger.

" no, I'm not going anywhere with you" I mumbled louder " your ungrateful brat! Your mother is dead because of you!" He didn't yell, he didn't hit me, he just said it with no emotions and an serious face as his eyes where locked at mine.

He knew that would hurt me more then anything.

He knew how to get into my head.

I didn't know what to do so I went past him and out of the house, walking as fast as I could I wanted to run but my legs didn't want to carry me anymore.

I don't even remember how fast the time had gotten until I was in the city, it was like if I had been in a blur.

I looked around me and seeing the bright lights around me as people was ready for the nightlife in the big city. I couldn't cry, i couldn't do anything. The only thing I new was that I wanted to forget.

I stumbled into an nightclub. My only escape from my reality.

I ordered a few shots.

I didn't remember much since the first few shots until I heard a familiar laugh from behind me.
It was like if my word went clear and so did my mind.

I wanted nothing to do with that man.

" hey, can I get another shot?" I asked the bartender and he gladly poured one up to me without an question.

I looked around me and soon found the familiar faces, I let out my breath he hadn't seen me so
I turned my back to him and walked.

He was a murder. he could have been the one that hade killed my mother if it maybe would have been a different day.

I went into the woman's bathroom. Leaned my hands at the sink and looked into the mirror.

My world was a blur.

I couldn't stop the tears that began to sting in my eyes now when I realized what I was doing.

" Lilah?" His dark voice said as I heard an door close behind him.

I sighed " what do you want from me?!" I looked at him who stood at my side.

" what is it? Has somebody hurt you?" He had a dark voice that vibrated through me.

I looked to my side where his voice had came from and no one was there, I looked around confused. Was I'm going crazy?.

I sighed and couldn't help but to laugh at myself in the mirror. I was really going crazy.

I stumbled out of the toilets.

I danced to the music in the club as an stranger approached me.

" your to pretty to be dancing alone" a man said making me look at him

" trust me she knows" a voice said from behind me making it vibrate through me.

I froze and watched as the man that had approached me walked away from me making me want to reach for him and stop him so he would stay here.