I Hated You - Part One

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This story contains themes of BD/SM, DD Kink, Strong language and Sexual themes

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, Bitch"

"Hi Claudio," I grinned.

I did everything in my power to fuel his hatred by combining the three things he hated the most into one interaction.

Fake-ness, high-pitched voices, and most importantly, Li'l ol' me.

I never knew why though. He had been best mates with Max, my brother since they were like, six, and we were fine until I turned sixteen. He was only four years my senior but the day after my sixteenth birthday he started acting cold and it had gradually snowballed from mild irritation to outright hatred.

At first, I was a little bit confused because I had never done anything to him, but I accepted it.

Embraced it, even.

It was fun to tell him to fuck off just for his facial expressions alone.

Max and Claudio lived together through Uni and when I had started a year ago, Max offered me the spare room to help financially while I studied.

Claudio stood in the hallway between the living room and the staircase "Your skirt is too short," He stated flatly, "Your brother's going to flip,"

"Be a darling and tell Max I'm staying at Alex's house," I threw my charger in my bag, grinning at him, "The skirts for easy access, in case you were wondering," I walked past him, missing his body by inches and paused before opening the front door, "I'm not wearing any panties either," I winked.

He inhaled a deep breath, his jaw clenching as he bore holes into my grinning face.

I giggled softly as I shut the door.

Dick.

I loved when he looked flustered. He always had a smart mouth. Always. And he was rarely ever speechless, except for when I mentioned anything remotely sexual around him.

I made it to Alex's flat only to hear loud thumps and moaning coming from within.

My heart hit the floor, then leapt back up to the back of my throat, all while maintaining a beat of 190.

I felt sick.

Okay, Persephone, don't jump to conclusions.

I knocked at the door and heard a thud and a curse.

It was Alex's voice.

The latch on the door rattled and he opened the door.

He looked ragged and sweaty.

Thanks for sparing my feelings, bro.

My bottom lip trembled and my vision blurred as I tried to speak.

"Yes," He said before I even asked, "I am," he looked sorry. His eyes were full of hurt, "But please let me explain,"

I shook my head slowly, unable to meet his gaze when I saw who he was fucking in the living room.

My eyes darted from the half-naked dude back to Alex, who embodied the meaning of the word guilty.

"A man?" I squeaked.

"Please come in, let me explain," he pleaded.

I numbly stepped forward as he guided me further into his flat.