8 || Leaving without him

किसी के दिल में बस के दिल को तड़पाना नहीं अच्छा,
निगाहों को छलकते देख के छुप जाना नहीं अच्छा उम्मीदों के खिले गुलशन को झुलसाना नहीं अच्छा हमें तुम बिन कोई जचता नहीं हम क्या करें
तुम्हीं कह दो अबजानेवफ़ा हम क्या करें

Author's POV.

Rajeev was standing in aangan waiting for his sister to come out with her things.

She was informed by Sunaina that her mother-in-law had permitted her to visit her home along with her brother but to return back within a week.

She had packed the things, but she was waiting. Waiting for her husband to atleast visit her once before leaving.

But he was no at home.

"Come out, Priya. Your brother is waiting since so long," she heard Sunaina's voice.

She didn't knew what to do. Her heart was breaking.

With slow steps, she moved towards the chair and picked up one of his used- shawl from the chair. Keeping it along with her things, she walked outside.

Rajeev came forward and took her things from her hands.

She went towards Surekha and touched her feet.

"God bless you with a son. Return back before Sunaina leaves for her in-laws."

She nodded her head.

She touched the feet of Sunaina and Sunaina hugged her in reply.

She finally made her way towards the main gate, with a heavy heart.

She sat on the bullock cart with the help of her brother.

She felt her house leaving far away with time. Tears rolled down from her eyes. She should be happy that she was going to her parents, but she wasn't. She wanted to see him atleast once.

But her vision blurred with the tears.

***

Reaching her house, by early night, she got off from the cart with her brother's support. Her mother came forward and she touched her feet.

"Stay blessed beta."

She moved towards her father and he blessed her the same.

"Beta, where's damad ji?".

Her father asked.

She replied timidly,