18 || Priya is pregnant

हम तुम यूँ हीं मिलते रहे,महफ़िल यूँ हीं सजती रहे,
बस प्यार की यही एक धुन,हर सुबह शाम बजती रहे,
गले में महकता रहे,प्यार भरी बाहों का हार,
क्या कहना,
ऐ दिल लाया है बहार,
अपनों का प्यार क्या कहना,
मिले हम छलक उठा,
ख़ुशी का ख़ुमार क्या कहना,

Author's POV.

It had been six days since he had left. Everything was going well in house. Abhisar used to stay with her. If she needed anything abhisar used to fullfil it.

Not without any question he would follow whatever she would say. They had started bonding very beautifully like a mother and son. Priya knew he respected her a lot, it was clear from his actions and words.

She would make dishes for Abhisar, whichever he would say and even Abhisar, had started bonding with Priya in a very pure way. Priya knew he deserved to be taken care of. His actions sometimes used to indicate that how he had been deprived of love and care from any elder.

Abhigyan. She used to miss him at nights as she had to spend the nights all alone in her room. He had give her a habit to stay late at night awake, which was creating a problem to her as she wasn't able to sleep early, even though she wanted to.

On the other hand, Abhigyan was busy with his mother. Doctors suggested him to stop the medicines of his mother. They said that medicines would degrade her body more and more. Because of chemotherapy that happened just once, she had started to lose her hairs way back before.

Doctors had said to let her stay in the town for another week. Abhigyan had no option other then to stay with his mother in the town itself.

He used to miss Priya a lot. Although he had spent very less time with her, but he was habituated with her now. He wanted to see her, he wanted to hug her, he wanted to take her in his arms, but he had no option.

He was equally guilty that he had showered his anger upon his wife before leaving. When he should have taken care of her, after their consummation, he scolded her. He was so guilty for it. He wanted to talk to Priya about this.

In his mind, he was swearing again and again that he'll never vent up his anger upon Priya ever again. He was also worried, because that one thing, that sex, his seeds inside her, was running in his mind, and he had an unknowingly strong feeling that something can happen.

He was just praying to God silently in his mind, again and again to keep Priya safe and well.

Abhisar, who wasn't speaking much, was facing trouble. A rival of Singh's were trying to get in his way. And he knew that these rivals, the Choudhary's, had a very strong rivalry with the Singh's, since a long time. Only thing was that, he didn't knew the reason behind the strong rivalry.

Neither did Abhigyan knew, otherwise he would have surely told him.

He didn't wanted to disturb his brother, neither his bhabhi. So, he was handling it on his own. As far as he can handle it, till his elder brother returns.

Abhigyan had sent him letter, stating he'll stay there for another week. He understood that his brother was facing problems too, he knew that his brother loves his mother a lot. He respected his brother's feeling.

***

It was morning.

Priya was still inside the room when Abhisar knocked on her door to confirm whether she was fine or not. He had noticed her, getting weak in the past two days. A slight change in her behaviour.