Help me!

I woke up trying so hard to remember how the hell I got into this room but my memory was blank.

My head was seriously aching the more I tried to remember.

Regaining my vision a bit, I muttered with the last strength in me "Help me!!!' I doubt it was loud enough because my throat was dry and my bones were sore.

A few minutes after I woke up, the door opened and the guy that I could remember seeing in my uncle's house walked in and handed me new clothes and a towel.

"Freshen up and dress up," MR rude said.

"Mtcheeew" I looked at him scornfully and hissed.

"Tough one huh? He said with the dirtiest smirks I've ever seen on his face.

"Just let me go, I said as tears streamed down my eyes" I wish my parents were alive, I wish my uncle never married that evil woman who influenced almost all his decisions. But if wishes were horses they say.

"Little one" his voice brought me back to reality, I wondered how long I was gone in my thoughts and if i was thinking out loud.

Deciding to face whatever it was that faith had in stock for me, I snatched the clothes from his hands and dashed into the bathroom.

I locked the door behind me not wanting to imagine what would happen if that beast decided to come after me.

I turned on the shower and it splashed on my head as I drifted away into my own thoughts again........

Flashback****

My name is Arial a 26th-year-old passionate writer who doesn't want to be known. I'm a girl with average height, light-skinned, naturally endowed with curvy hips, a slim waistline, and moderate boobs.
               I was told my parents died when I was 3 in a car accident in which I was the only survivor. My dad's immediate younger brother took me as he was my dad's only surviving relative. Uncle Greg has a daughter named Gracie and wife Mrs Vera.

After I lost my parents, my uncle took me in. He enrolled me in the same school as his daughter Gracie. My uncle's wife, Mrs Vera wasn't happy about that and I always wondered why she hated me so much.
"Was it my fault to be an orphan at 3?
"Was it my fault that tragedy chose me?
"Was it my fault that life chose not to be fair?

These questions breakdanced in my head and I heard a heavy aggressive knock on my door. For a moment I forgot I was in the shower.

End of flashback***

"Who's there?? I asked as I hurriedly wiped my body and changed into the clothes that were given to me.

I opened the door and walked towards the dressing mirror completely ignoring the figure that knocked at my bathroom door a few minutes ago.

I brushed my hair and immediately a sight caught my attention through the dressing mirror. I caught "
MR Rude staring at my body and devouring me with his eyes. "Ewwww" What sort of a disgusting man are you?

He smiled and licked his lips flirtatiously and that was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen.

"Let's go" he quickly grabbed my hands and strode toward the corridor. But this time I wasn't struggling with him.

We got to a beautifully furnished apartment. The walls are painted in soft, neutral tones with my favorite color white, the floor features rich hardwood polished to a luxurious shine, a sumptuous sofa upholstered in a high-quality fabric arranged in a way that encourages conversation, curtains made of heavy textured fabric that allows the right amount of light to filter through.
        The room is heavenly designed and furnished I exclaimed within myself with my mouth wide open.