Meet my wife

Austin's POV

I arrived at my office. You see, I'm the owner of a well-known real estate company called "Avians Homes Solution." The name "Avian" comes from combining parts of my own name, Davian Austin. People consider me the hottest celebrity CEO in all of New York City.

As I walked in, the staff members greeted me with their heads down. I responded with a smile on my face "good morning" and headed straight to my office, flanked by my guards.

I asked my personal assistant, Gwen, to provide me with my schedule for the day. Gwen has been working with me for the past 5 years, and she's a competent worker. Yes, we've had a romantic relationship a couple of times in the past. However, now that I'm married, those games will have to stop. I can't help but feel a pang of sadness as I recall the events surrounding my marriage.

I sat there, waiting patiently for Gwen to give me my schedule. When she walked into the office, she had a smile on her face. Gwen is such a lovely person. For a brief moment, memories of the time we've spent together crossed my mind. But now, I need to put an end to it. I know Gwen has feelings for me, but I'll have to tell that I'm married. 

"Sir, your weekly schedule is ready," Gwen informed me, handing over neatly written A4 papers. I acknowledged her and requested Danny's presence as she exited my office. While scanning through the schedule I waited for Danny.

Morning (9:00 AM - 10:00 AM):
Arrival and Briefing: CEO arrives at the office. A quick briefing on the day's agenda, priorities, and pending matters.

Email Check: Review urgent emails and respond as needed.

(10:30 AM - 12:00 PM): Gather with department heads to discuss ongoing projects, challenges, and strategic planning.

Go over financial statements and performance metrics.

Meet with potential investors or partners over lunch. (12:30 PM - 1:30 PM):

Visit our new development site and inspect our existing property. (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM):

Client Meeting: Meet with a high-profile client to discuss investment opportunities (4:30 PM - 6:00 PM).

Preparation for Dubai Trip:
Pack essentials for the business trip.

Review the agenda for the Dubai business trip.

Touch base with the executive assistant regarding travel logistics. (6:30 PM - 7:30 PM):

Saturday (Dubai Time):

"Busy weekend ahead," I muttered.

My childhood friend and employee, entered. He greeted me casually, never using the titles on"boss." Our close bond stemmed from our parents' intertwined history as business partners and best friends.

Hey there! Danny swiped my schedule and asked,

"What's that, a check?

"He's a pro at getting on my nerves, and I'm already fed up with his teasing.

I shouted back, "Bro, that's my darn schedule!" As I snatched it back from his annoying a*s

Danny leaned in and said, "Easy tiger, don't gobble me up!"

I couldn't help but chuckle. He kept going, "What's up, man? You called for me.

" I shifted gears, my tone serious.
"Yeah," I replied, "I wanted to talk." and Danny nodded,

"Hit me."  He replied

I'm  not playing around dude. This is important," I told him, my brow furrowing. Danny's mischievous grin widened.