Admiration

It's been a few weeks since that day with you and Ghost. You got a long so well, he asked you to be officially his and of course you said yes. Who wouldn't want to date this hunk of a guy? He's sweet to you, though he shows it in his own way which you didn't mind. Occasionally you two would sit in his room on your days off, you got to see his cool mask collection he had. It was so cool cause there was even a shiny gold one.

And here you are, relaxing after a really long week and you sigh as you sit down on your bed, reading a book that ghost got for you since he saw you reading a lot on your breaks, thoughtful isn't it? You smile as you read, your eyes moving along the pages.

Your eyes snap up as you heard a knock on the door "Come in" You called as the door opens and it was Ghost, a smile pulling on your lips as you see him and you place the bookmark in between the pages you were on, closing the book and setting it aside.

"Hey, you need something?" You ask softly and he gently close the door behind him as he walks over, sitting down next to you "Just thought I'd drop by" He responds, you noticed he sounded tired and you smile softly

"You sound tired"

"Just got back from a mission that's all." He looks at you, leaning his elbows against his legs as he tilts his head down a bit

You smile softly and nod, you loved the way he looked at you, with his own type of affection and love. "I get that, you can lay down if you'd like, get some rest?" You suggested and he chuckles a bit as he sits up, rolling up his sleeves, his muscular arms revealed as his tattoo on his forearm. You really like the tattoos he has, you can't help but admire them when you get the chance.

You look back up at him and tilt your head a little, his eyes staring at you like someone looking at a beautiful art piece in the museum. You blush a little bit as he continues to stare at you and you smile at him.

You reach up and gently tap his mask, tilting your head "May I?" you ask, you smile softly, you know he was comfortable enough around you but you still ask out of respect for his personal being.

He chuckles a bit as he reaches up, pulling his mask off, the eyeblack he wears smearing along his face from sweat and you reach over, gently wiping some with your thumb "Should clean some of this up huh?" you say

"Yeah, guess we should.." he responds, slightly leaning into your touch of your hand, which made you smile with glee.

"Stay here, I'll go get a cloth okay?" He nods as you get up and grabbing a cloth you had in your dresser, closing the drawer and walking back over as you sit back down next to him and you reach back up, gently wiping away the eyeblack from his face and his eyes, being careful.

He closes one of his eyes as you work on getting the eye black off, his open eye still looking at you, admiring you..Your eyes, your hair, seeing you were in relaxing clothes instead of your normal uniform, he was glad you were relaxing yourself instead of working to the bone so late again.

You noticed him staring and you smile softly "Take a picture, it might last longer" you joke and he looks at you.

"Nah, I've got good memory" he responds so casually and you giggle a bit.

"Is that so?" you ask and he hums in response as he continues to admire you while you take off the black makeup from his eyes, and you were soon done as you tossed the cloth in the laundry hamper you had in your room.

He gently snakes his arm around your waist and pulls you closer, causing you to blush softly as you look down at him and smile, reaching up and touching his face gently. His skin felt warm against your semi-cold hands and you found it nice, and looks like he did too as he leans his face into your hands lightly, the coldness of your hands cooling down his skin from wearing the mask all the time.

You smile sweetly as you rub your thumbs against his cheeks, your heart thumping against your chest with love for this man. He was strong, sassy, he had dad jokes he occasionally tells which you find funny, he was so sweet to you, let only you to see his face, you felt honored..You felt like this is something you never wanted to let go of.

He looks up at you with those greyish blue eyes of his, his cold hard demeanor only melting away for you and you only and you couldn't be more happy seeing that he trusts you enough to be like this with you.

You look over his face and you couldn't help yourself as you lean in closer, inches away from him as your eyes drift up to his. You felt his large hand slide up to the back of your neck and pull you close, pressing his lips against yours and you happily kiss him back, closing your eyes as you hold onto his shoulders, his arm fully wrapped around your waist as he pulls you closer, making you squeak as he sat you down on his lap, causing you to giggle against his lips.

He gently pulls back and looks at you, staring, looking at you like you're the most precious thing in the world and he has you where he wants you, with him, bring looked at with such admiration.

You smile softly and you lean your forehead against his gently, rest your arms against his broad shoulders.

"You should get some rest, I know you work really hard on missions.." You say softly, genuinely wanting him to get rest as you know he probably works a lot harder than you do.

He hums in response and he leans his head against your shoulder and hides his face into the crook of your neck, making you blush and smile but you didn't expect him to bring you down with him, making you squeak in surprise, as he holds you close, laying down on your bed, your face red at this action but you smile nonetheless as you gently wrap your arms around his neck, leaning your head against his.

______________________________________

Hello everyone! Thank you again for reading my story, I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I do. I'll try to get as many chapter out as I can so you have more to read :) I hope you guys have a wonderful day or night and see you in the next chapter! Bye bye~