Chapter 19

One of the White Walkers let out a screeching voice towards Xerneas as a warning. The child, startled by the eerie sound, began to cry in fear. Xerneas, observing the child in the arms of its mother, spoke calmly, "Have a nap, child."

The mother was stunned to hear Xerneas speak, but soon the child in her arms began to drift into sleep, comforted by the gentle aura emanating from the legendary Pokémon. Meanwhile, the White Walkers, sensing their dwindling strength in the face of Xerneas's fairy aura, began to retreat, taking hesitant steps backward.

Xerneas turned its gaze towards the retreating White Walkers and remarked, "Isn't it too late?" In the next moment, Xerneas unleashed Z-Gravity Grounding onto the same spot where the White Walkers stood. The force of gravity intensified with each passing moment, causing the White Walkers to sink into the ground, their bodies beginning to crack and shatter.

In the midst of the chaos, Jon and the others emerged, rushing towards Xerneas, drawn by the commotion sensed by Brynden.

Looking at Xerneas in its battle form, Jon didn't hesitate to run towards the mother and child, intending to help them move away from the impending display of power. However, Xerneas intervened, stating, "No need." With that, it unleashed its aura, causing a spectacular eruption that seemed to breathe life back into the dead. The mother, overwhelmed with emotion, began to cry tears of joy. Before her eyes, her lost family and clan members, once claimed by the White Walkers, returned to life.

Those who had lost their lives to the White Walkers looked around in astonishment, unable to comprehend the miracle unfolding before them. Their disbelief turned to reverence as they beheld Xerneas, radiant in its golden light. The first among them to kneel was an elder, who exclaimed, "Hail to the Great Old One." They watched in awe as the White Walkers who had tormented them began to suffer in the presence of Xerneas. There was no doubt in their minds about the existence and power of Xerneas.

It didn't end there. Xerneas once again let out another call into the sky, its soothing sound echoing through the haunted forest. A monumental event unfolded as a formless, colossal tree materialized in the heart of the forest, bathed in golden radiance. Every wildling beyond the wall heard the call, prompting them to sprint towards its origin. Despite the confusion, they felt an undeniable purpose driving them forward. Whether giant or dire wolf, they all joined the rush towards the source of the voice, compelled by an unseen force. Even Mance Rayder, who sought to unite the realm beyond the wall, found himself drawn inexorably towards the call.

While atop the wall, watchers gathered, alerted by the voice that echoed through the air. Despite feeling compelled to rush towards the source, they resisted the urge, maintaining their positions. However, they couldn't ignore the manifestation of a colossal tree, its form obscured by golden radiance that reached the heavens. Though they couldn't discern its exact shape, they sensed that something significant was about to unfold.

As days passed, an increasing number of people gathered around the golden manifestation of the colossal tree. As they drew closer, they discerned the vague presence of Xerneas within the illusory bark of the tree. Curious eyes traced the outlines of Xerneas, who remained with closed eyes while vines entwined around him. The ground seemed to pulsate, resembling a heartbeat, growing more pronounced as they approached Xerneas. Despite their curiosity, none dared to venture closer, feeling an inner resistance that restrained their will from moving forward.

Jon looked around in disbelief as he beheld the gathering of wildlings, their numbers seemingly endless and ever-increasing. Despite the awe-inspiring sight, he couldn't shake off a sense of disappointment in himself. He realized that the wildlings, like him, were merely mortals striving to survive, whether they were adults or youngsters. His eyes swept over the vast assembly, feeling ignorant of the world within the walls of Winterfell. Turning his gaze towards Xerneas, who resided within the manifestation of the golden colossal tree, Jon pondered the mysteries about to unfold before him.

It wasn't just Jon; everyone wanted to know what was about to happen and felt curious about the existence within the manifestation. It glowed with different colors, making it hard to distinguish its true nature. The gathered multitude no longer felt hunger or thirst; everything seemed like an illusion. No one dared to fight among themselves, whether they were giants or wildlings or from different tribes. All stood together. However, it didn't take long before many started to realize they were in the presence of beliefs passed down through their ancestry. One by one, they began to kneel and pray to Xerneas. Gradually, the gathering fell into silence as they patiently waited for Xerneas

Jon turned to look at Brynden, who was smiling while gazing at Xerneas, knowing what was about to happen. Just as Jon was about to ask Brynden, a mighty roar echoed in the sky, capturing everyone's attention. Jon could only see a dark spot that grew bigger and bigger with each passing moment, causing his eyes to widen in disbelief. Brynden spoke softly, "You are back again, Cannibal."

The fearsome dragon, renowned for its ferocity, refrained from showing aggression in the presence of Xerneas. It carefully navigated the crowd to land near Xerneas. Without delay, a box and a long sword coiled with cotton-infected moss and fluid fell from Cannibal's claw. Brynden stared at the box and sword, seemingly able to discern their contents. Jon felt a sense of terror at the significance of Cannibal's presence. The dragon, now as massive as the fallen Black Dread Balerion, surprised everyone by bowing its head in submission to Xerneas

Jon was astonished as he looked back towards Xerneas. Soon, everyone, including Bloodraven, kneeled in reverence to Xerneas. Jon, too, looked around and slowly kneeled towards Xerneas.

Slowly, the manifestation began to fade away, revealing the true presence of Xerneas within the vines, which were also gradually receding. Everyone lifted their heads, including the animals, with Cannibal still bowing until granted permission by his only Lord. Xerneas's antlers continued to emit a glow in seven colors as he opened his eyes, unintentionally bringing smiles to everyone's faces.

[

For more content access my patreon.

link: patreon.com/AmouxCreationX

]