C2: Back to Classes

AN: There's a new trailer for the Re: Zero Season 3... I'm so excited about it. October 2024..... Months away... I would wait for it.

Anyway... this fanfic would probably be fast-paced and an AU considering the presence of Oberon and some things.

Chapter 2: Back to Classes

                    Your name?

             " Yuji. Yuji Itadori... What's yours Mr. Lord of the Autumn Forest? "

An enigmatic smile was directed at Yuji.

My name? You can call me Robin. Robin Goodfellow.

--------------------------

         " Yuji! Get up from your bed! It's already 6:00! Yuji! "

Hearing the loud voice of his Itadori Wasuke knocking on his door loudly, Yuji opened his eyes. Waking up from his sleep. Getting up from the bed and removing the blanket from his body, Yuji stretched his limbs before letting out an involuntary yawn.

The door to Yuji's room opened. Wasuke entered barging into his grandson's room. Seeing his grandson awake, he grumbled.

" Why are you still sitting on your bed? Get out of your bedroom and start preparing for your classes! "

Nodding his head and rubbing his ears at his grandpa's noise, Yuji moves out of his room and moves to the dining room. Upon his arrival, there was already their breakfast and some fruits laid out on the table. Some of Yuji's sleepiness disappeared upon seeing the breakfast.

Sitting in one of the chairs, Yuji took note of the missing two chairs around the table. There were always 4 chairs placed on the table. However, last year, Itadori Wasuke decided to remove them.

It's been a year since the 2 chairs have been removed by his grandfather. Nonetheless, Yuji wasn't used to it. There were always two 2 vacant chairs every time Yuji and his grandpa were eating here in the dining room.

Now, there was none.

After Yuji took his seat, his Grandpa sat on the opposite of them. Putting his hands together, Yuji muttered before he and his Grandpa started eating their breakfast.

" Thanks for the meal. "

For the whole breakfast, aside from Yuji praising his Grandpa's cooking and offering his help and his Grandpa rejecting it once again, their breakfast was peaceful.

When Yuji finished his breakfast, he headed towards the bathroom and started taking his bath.

Today was the continuation of the classes. The summer break has passed so quickly. It is now September and the 2nd term of classes.

Pouting as Yuji stared at his reflection on the water, Yuji wasn't looking forward to attending school once again.

He wanted to spend his time at home playing video games and staying with his Grandpa.

" It's too soon... "

Yuji muttered. After taking a bath and cleaning himself, Yuji left the bathroom covering his body in a towel. He forgot to take his school uniform from his bedroom, so he was heading back to his room. Opening the door to his room, Yuji entered and approached his closet. Opening it, he grabbed one of his school uniforms and wore them.

After he was dressed in his school uniform, Yuji heard his grandpa calling for him.

" Yuji, hurry up! "

" Yes, Grandpa! I am already dressed in my school uniform! "

Wearing his shoes, Yuji replied. Before he headed out of his room, the tank placed above a small table in his room entered his sight.