C3: A New Thing

Chapter 3: A New Thing

" Lord Oberon! "

" Lord Oberon! "

" Come here, Lord Oberon! "

" Lord! "

" We prepared a gathering for you Lord Oberon! "

" Please have this Acorns! "

" Lord Oberon, please accept these flowers from the Black Tupelo Trees! "

" We prepared a flower crown for you, please accept it! "

" Lord Oberon! "

" Lord Oberon! "

Smiling at the insects and fairies clamoring around him, the silver-haired and blue-eyed prince replied with gratitude and kindness in his tone.

" Ah, thank you for your benevolence and consideration, everyone. It was truly kind of everyone to prepare a gathering for me. Could I perhaps do anything to repay everyone's kindness?  "

How about repaying everyone by crushing you all disgusting leeches?

The insects and weak fairies intrude more on the Prince of Light's space. Nonetheless, he didn't appear bothered by it and remained smiling.

" No. You have done enough, Lord Oberon! "

" Protecting us and giving us home! "

" The only thing that you could do was accept our offerings and gratitude towards you! "

" Your happiness is our happiness! "

Staring at the smiling fairies and insects, the Prince of Light, The Ancient Fairy King Oberon was touched by his friend's loyalty and kindness.

Happiness huh..... I don't know the meaning of happiness. If you consider my happiness your happiness does that you all disgusting weak and pathetic creatures don't have traces of happiness on your selves?

"You're all empty like me. "

The Prince of Light mockingly smiled. The fairies and insects gaze at Oberon with confusion on their faces.

" Huh? Lord Oberon? "

" Lord? "

" ....Hahahahahahaha...You're all pathetic! "

Oberon shouted to his friends. The insects and fairies gasped when the Prince of Light disappeared replaced by the Prince of Darkness. Oberon is being replaced by Vortigern.

With a snap of his claws, the fairies and insects were covered by disgusting oozing black algae instantly. They lost their sense of sight, hearing, voice, and purpose.

The Prince of Darkness's sunken blue eyes glared at the former fairies and insects with anger before ripping them with his dark dragon-like claws. The black algae substance splattered on himself, however, he paid it no attention.

Looking at the disgusting things lying on the ground, Vortigern clicked his tongue. Whether it was out of disgust, irritation, or whatever emotion. No one would know even himself.

Happiness? Basing your happiness upon me? You are truly weak and disgusting, aren't you?

" Even if this isn't a dream, those insects and weak fairies would depend on me. It's a good thing that I destroyed Fairy Britain, no more insects around clamoring for my attention. "

Oberon Vortigern close his eyes.

If he was rejoicing about the absence of those creatures, why did he make a dream based on those creatures? The weak creatures that depend on their King. The ostracized creatures of fairy Britain seeking asylum on the Autumn Forest?