003

Zayden's POV

Knocking at the door, she came and pulled the door. She is standing infront me in a white towel wrapped around her.

She opened the door while smiling at me, stepping to the side she let me in and I walked in and sat on her bed. She slowly unzipped my pants and pulled it down.

Thinking bout the b weh mi see a di hospital mi start get haad fi har. Natesha   is giving  me a blow job. Still remembering her I started to imagine her face on Natesha.

My yute how yah gwan suh ova one gyal weh yuh see? Mi neva see yuh suh yet dawggg. My subconscious says

Dat mi a seh dawg...

Giving Natesha backaz mk still a think bout the b suh me stop and Natesha look pan mi wid a curious face.

"Sorry b mi just a remember seh mi Ave sum fi duh yah now" I say

How yuh lie suh dawg? Yuh well an know seh a the b yuh wah see again🤣. My subconscious says

"Weh yah guh?!" Natesha shouts as I am walking towards the door. "Yow calm dung enuh cause it come like yuh nuh memba wah mi do" I say to her walking out

Going into my car I call Nico. Nico is my dad's tech guy.

Answering on the first ring "Wah gwan mi g?" Nico says to me "Yow Nico mi a fawod enuh" I say to him

"Arite mi g, mi deh yah man" Nico responds and with that I hung up the phone heading to the underground.

The underground is where everything gwan, like money laundering, scamming, drugs etc. My dad is-well was the Don of Kingston & St. Andrew, Spain, Portmore, St. Ann and Portland.

To cover up the underground we run a Car dealership and Auto parts. Arriving to the underground I take up my phone, my gun and my wallet before exiting the car.

Looking around to see if anyone is looking I walk over to a metal door and open it going inside.

When everyone saw me they stopped working and hailed me up along with saying their condolences about my dad. I walked over to Nico and told him that I want him to pull up the hospital workers list.

"Shi name Whyte" I said while Nico searched for her. "MI find har mi g" he said Grabbing my attention. "Good, mi wah yuh fi keep a eye pan ar. Watch ar every move and keep me updated". I said before walking out.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Khalani's POV

Laying in my bed after eating I turned on the AC and snuggled up in my bed. Feeling bored I took up my phone and looked through my Instagram and whatsapp.

I went on tiktok and decided I wanted to try rebels new tiktok dance "sh sh sh". I got out of bed and out the phone on my ringlight and videod the dance.

After doing the dance I took up my phone and went back in my bed. Feeling satisfied with the video I put it in drafts.

I don't really post on Tiktok even though I have an account. Feeling tired i put my phone on my night stand and drifted of to sleep.

○○○○○○○○○3 DAYS LATER○○○○○○○○○○

Zayden's POV

"Zay zay wi need fi talk" My mom says to me form the kitchen, she got out the hospital yesterday.

"Wahm mommy?"

"Mi know seh it hard pan yuh fi wah happen it hard fi me to but yuh need fi get married quickly"

"Why mi affi get married tho mommy?"

"Because for you to claim the title as the next Don you have to get married or everything that your father worked for and did will just slowly burn to the ground....." she trails off

"Alr mommy, me will sort out sum doe worry bout it yuh just come outta hospital and mi wha yuh fi alright"

"Alr mi bwoy" she says walking back into the kitchen. PING PING. My phone goes off

A wah do she man, she a come text off mi phone

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey babiessss 689 wordssss. Going to try to make them longer tho but I hope yall enjoyed!!! 🌺🌺

I apologize in advance if there are any mistakes in the chapter... Your support is well appreciated aswell thank you in advance.🪷

Love you my babies see you in the next chapter!!🎀