004

Khalani's POV

It's been three days since the thing at the hospital. I don't know why but I feel like someone is watching me...

Maybe I'm just paranoid from the incident but everywhere I go I feel like someone is watching my every move..

Anyways imma get ready for the day. It's a Saturday and I am going to PriceMart.

"Dog shit yuh even a listen to weh mi a seh?!" My bestfriend Kayla said

Mi not even memba seh she deh pan the phone. "Sorry, mi head nuh deh yah. Wah yah seh now?"

"As mi a seh, one fight broke out inna di salon girl!! You won't even believe who it bi..."

"A who? Suck hood Trisha?"

Di girl have a da name deh bc from primary school she ave man an Inna high school she eva a fight ova man..

"She same one! She come in an start fight wah gyal ova man..."

"Jah jah, she cah gi ar front a rest she just love a man suh!"

"Dat mi a seh to"

"Alr come mek mi stop chat ppl wid yuh mi affi hurry up an gah PriceMart before it start pack up"

"Alr bye Bessie!"

"Bye ml"

And with that I ended the call. I decided to go causal today. I'm wearing a orange over-sized top with pink writing, a black shortish tights with white socks and white sneakers with orange on it.

 I'm wearing a orange over-sized top with pink writing, a black shortish tights with white socks and white sneakers with orange on it

After I got ready I put on some of my Victoria Secret perfume and head down stairs. My siblings are in the living room doing there own thing.

When I got downstairs I told them bye and took up my car keys and head to the  drive way.

About an 1 hour later and I'm at PriceMart looking for parking. When I finally got a parking I got out the car and head inside.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Zayden's POV

I'm at home in my office tracking the deliveries and directing them. I was interrupted by a call from Gino.

"Yow mi g, di b deh. PriceMart yah now."

"Aiit do it now"

"Alr mi g"

And with that he hung up. I got up and walked out my office took up my car keys and head to the garage. I'm driving the Mercadez-Benz

Getting in the car I put my phone in the holder and started the car and drove out

Getting in the car I put my phone in the holder and started the car and drove out. I'm heading to the warehouse because that's where we are carrying her.

Gino's POV

Just come off a di phone wid di Don an rght now mia watch ar and wait fi shi come out a di building. Seeing her walk out and over to her car in the dark area, I out on my ski mask and walk over to her car.

Grabbing her and covering her mouth I managed to tie her up and put her in the car. I put on a blindfold on her and put herr in the back seat because di Don nuh wah wi hurt ar. Driving to the warehouse all you could hear was her crying and pleads to let her go but mi cah duh dat hush muma.

6 minutes later and she is strandiling me with her arms blocking my vision. "Siddung and stop nuh man! How yuh even come out?!" I said to her. "Because mi hand dem Neva leff up unda mi mada" was he response "oh" was my response and with that I gave her the sleeping drug and in no time she is sleeping.

I pulled over and tied her back up and checking if she had any knifes on her and so she did. Taking the kniffee away I went back into the drivers seat and sped of to the warehouse.

Khalani's POV

Walking out of PriceMart I let out a sigh.

Finally yuh come out!! Mi tink seh yuh did trap to boxiade! My EXTREMLY extra subconscious says.

L-O-L same girl sameee.

Walking over to my car, I opened the trunk and started packing the groceries. Suddenly, I felt a TIGHT grip around my waist. Looking down I saw two big muscly arms covered in black and I was being pulled away.

Screaming for help was no use because he had covered my mouth with his hand, as I was about to bite him he opened and car door and pushed me inside, tieing up my arms and my mouth.

He got in the car and started speeding off. Overwhelmed by my thoughts I started to cry and think. Is this how my life ends? What have I ever done to anyone? I'm a loner who would want me dead?

My girl stop ball like seh yuh nav nuh sense and try untie yuh self. Yuh hand dem Neva leff up unda yuh mada suh put them to good use. Subby says

Raatid! Misubby ave sense, trying hard it wasn't untiying. WAIT! Mi jus rememba seh mi ave a knife!!!!

Pushing the knife out my bra strap I quickly opened it and tried to untie myself. In a few seconds my hands were free and I freed my mouth.

Getting up I covered the drivers eyes trying to make him stop. "Siddung an stop nuh man! How yuh evenget out?!?!" was his reaction. "Because mi hand dem neva leff up unda mi mada!" I retort "oh" in a few seconds everything went black.

****************************1 HOUR LATER****************************

Opening my eyes I saw about 3 men and they had guns just staring at me. Looking around I started to cry and then a big, muscly, tall, stut guy walked in the place. Walking closer into the light my eyes start to widen.

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!! Isn't he the same guy that was checking me out at the hospital?!?

Jah jah.. yuh jus salt!! Subby adds

Taking a seat infront of me he says "Hello beautiful". Me being me I answered " A wah yuh want from mi?"

Jesus man likkle girl! All when yuh life at stake yuh still ave yuh dutty stinking attitude! My subconscious says to me

"Fiesty huh?" he chuckles. "You are gonna marry me in the next three days" he adds

"Yuh lick yuh chip?! Why mi must marry you afta yuh kidnap mi an a tie mi up?! Huh?" I say to him

He looks at me then to the men that have the guns. OOOOOOHHHHH SHIT!!! Why mi affi guh chat fah? Look how mi ago dead right here right now....

"Calm dung yuh nerves my girl, yuh know who yah chat to?" one of them say. The voice sounds familiar, he is the one from in the car.

"You aguh marry mi because fi get mi title an tek ova di business mi need a wife and you need money its a win-win. Mi a gi yuh 3 days fi think bout it"he tells me

I'm silent because how does he know that?! "H-Have you been watching me?"

"Vigilant much, a mi right hand man did a keep a eye pan yuh."

"Ok suh him aguh stop watch mi now because its giving stalker.."

"...."

"Mi can guh home now"

"yea Mon, tek dah phone yah mi will text yuh inna 3 days"

"And what if mi nuh wah sign the contract"

"We will see about that"

With that he left the building and they untied me. "Kidnapper" because mi nuh know him name ago carry mi home.

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey babies!! I'm so sorry for not updating I got busy but I'm on break now from school so I will try to update more frequently. Also thank you guys for the support it is well appreciated. Vote and comment!! Thanks in advance