one | date?

REMINDER!

This is only a work of my imagination.

Anything that happened in this story is nothing but my pure imagination and adoration for the certain celebrities that are used. I wrote this story that I want to share with you, so, do not involve the characters I made with the mentioned celebrities in real life.

This is nothing but pure fiction only.

"Good morning, Sam."

I nodded my head in response to the company's worker who greeted me on my way to the elevator. I'm currently walking inside my agency with a purse hanging on my side. The clicking of my heels can be heard despite being in a busy place.

People inside the office are either doing their jobs or gawking at me. That doesn't bother me, though. What bothers me is that they should be doing their jobs first.

My sister, Bella just dropped me off once my manager called me to talk about something. I honestly wanted to say that I'm not available since I just came back from work, but like every other celebrity, I am required to go whether I like it or not. In this industry, you don't get to have a choice. You must abide to whatever they tell you. 

I headed to the boss's office and my manager was already standing outside the door, waiting for me. There's a long-ass scolding coming my way.

"You're late. Where have you been?" She lectured me. I rolled my eyes at her welcome greetings.

"I just came back from Paris. Don't stress me out first thing in the morning." I said, started walking inside the office. "Why am I even here? I was about to sleep."

While walking to the office completely, I stopped on my own when I saw a very familiar brunette looking at me with her honey eyes— raging — and so annoyed in her seat.

She captured my breath for some moment and I don't even know why. I have never seen that face for months and the last encounter I shared with her was pretty embarrassing. My eyes shifted to another two people in the room. The boss was on the end of the table with her boss, and her mother - slash - manager was on the other side.

I looked back at Kaia, raising my eyebrows.

"I thought we were having a meeting with the boss alone?" I asked, my voice suddenly getting coward at the thought of Kendall hearing me. I internally cringed.

"You are, Samantha." The boss said charmingly as he was gesturing the seat opposite Kendall. I nodded at him even if I was confused as to what was happening. "I called you here because of the collaboration that our company's making with Elite Model Management."

Oh no, this is not good.

"Your managers have agreed with this and I just need your agreement." Their boss said before turning to look at me. I never bothered to get intimidated by his eyes, he knew that. "Samantha, this task is going to boast your careers."

My eyebrows quirked at his words. "And what, pray to tell, are you trying to say?"

"A Pr Stunt. With Kendall."

I choked on my saliva at what he said.

Me? Kendall? Dating? No fucking way.

Even if she's very pretty and close with my sisters, even friends with me, I won't take away my happiness of being single just because I will be paid to act.