two | kitty

"So, how's your baby doing?"

We are currently eating dinner inside some restaurant they picked with the paparazzi on the outside waiting for us like dogs that needed to be fed.

I was against the thought of dinner in public at first, but Gigi and Bella insisted that we should. Anwar tagged along with us too because he says he's bored but he's just really going to flirt with Kendall like he has been doing for every second he got now.

"She's great. Beautiful." Gigi proudly said.

"You'll just get confused if she isn't," I mumbled. Bella knew what I was going to say so she choked on her meat. "I'm her Aunt, hello?"

"Ha, you wish she followed after you. You look like poop." Anwar laughed at me.

I keep my stern face, looking at him. "Everyone's telling me I look like you, so that wasn't the biggest insult I ever heard in my life," I answered earning a boo from the older sisters. Anwar scoffed, rolling his eyes at me.

"You're saying she's a poop, then you're a poop too." Bella defended me with her tongue stuck out.

"Gigi, back me up, too." Anwar frowned but the oldest just shook her head at him. He turned on Kendall. "Kendall, defend me from your girlfriend."

I stopped chewing my food at the word 'your girlfriend' Kendall looked at me first and back to her food, shaking her head silently with a smile. I looked back at Anwar and stuck my middle finger up to him.

"Stop doing dirty finger on this dang table, Ameerah." Gigi scolded.

Bella and Anwar laughed at the name she just called me while I just glared at her.

"I'm not the one who swore. Favoritism."

"Her middle name's Ameerah, just so you know." Bella exposed me way more than Gigi did. I secretly pinched her leg under the table. "Ouch! What the fu—"

"No swearing on the table now, please." I mocked while raising my eyebrows.

"Samantha Ameerah. What a girly girl." Anwar teased. He's just trying to get into my skin. 

I glared and gave him a dislike sign. "It's better than yours. Just a repeated name for over centuries."

The whole dinner was filled with teasing from myself and Anwar, of course. We can't survive the night without bickering when we are together. Well, that's a problem of sitting the youngest and the second youngest of the family at the same table. Mom gets sick of this so she mostly separates us from each other's grasp.

As soon as we finished our food and conversation, Kendall and I stood up first in our seats and Gigi did so, too.

"We'll see you next time." I bid my goodbyes, placing a kiss on their cheeks. I just punched Anwar's shoulder before we got out.