three | you're crazy

"Come on, the crew's waiting for you guys."

Quickly, they finished my outfit after spending nearly two hours running around for makeup and trying the fits on. In the end, I found myself wearing a grey sports bra and grey leggings. I haven't seen Kendall yet but my heart was beating faster than it should be. Why the fuck am I even nervous for?

"Interview for a magazine later, 5 in the afternoon." Kaya entered my room.

I got out of the room, walking with my head held high as I approached the set. The workers greeted me with a smile and compliments. I returned it too. I took a seat on the carpeted floor, waiting for the arrival of Kendall.

My phone suddenly rang so Kaya quickly handed it to me.

"Anwar? Yes?" I greeted him casually.

"Hey, sis." His cheerful voice greeted me back. I chuckled upon hearing it. "I called because Mom wants you to go back to Pennsylvania with us. If you're up. She said she wanted to meet Kendall personally."

"Personally? She met her a hundred times already." I asked in confusion.

"She means, as your girlfriend." Anwar mocked. "Or fake. But, come on, it's just once in a lifetime."

"She's not my girlfriend so no--"

My lips slightly gaped when the said girl made an entrance to the room, letting her heavy presence known. She was wearing the same thing as me, except hers was all in black. She is walking like the place is her runway.

Holy shit. How can someone be so beautiful by just wearing clothes like that?

"Ameerah!" I snapped back to my senses when Anwar shouted from the other line.

"Geez, calm your dick down." I chuckled nervously. Kendall was looking at me, her brows creasing so I looked another way. "I have a shoot right now and I really need to go."

"It's a yes then? Bye!" Anwar immediately turned the call off.

"Who were you talking to?"

I jumped on my feet seeing Kendall so close to me that I could feel her breath on my bare skin.

My eyes raked on her body, her flat stomach was very well-defined. Seems like her pilates and gym are doing all the good work. I gulped nervously and finally looked up to meet her eyes again.

"Ah, it's just Anwar," I said and handed my phone back to my assistant.

"Okay. Come on." Kendall nodded before she sat down beside me. 

Once she did that, the cameramen started to do their job, flashing us with their gigantic cameras.

"Perfecto! Now, Samantha, face the camera. Kendall, please look at her. I need a loving look okay? Not a bored one." The guy said. I looked at the camera directly.

Kendall's eyes were really looking at me, or rather I say, my neck. Her arms were on her both sides supporting her body while her legs were under mine. The position quickly ended and we switched to another.

I rushed back to my dressing room and wore a brown leather jacket paired with the same jeans. Kendall again has the black one.

We are standing this time. My hands traced her jawline as her lips parted slightly. Her arms were tightly wrapped around my waist and we are both looking into each other's eyes.

"Good job everyone!" The photographer clapped his hand once we are finally done.

Kendall pulled me by my waist, closer to her body. "Let's take a picture, babe."

deception, kendall jennerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें