Chapter Ten

POV: Malakai

"What the hell happened to you?"Aaron asked helping me up from the hallway ground my supposed-to-girlfriend left me.

"I screwed up," I answered As I walked into an empty classroom assuming he would follow me As the hallway grew full of prying people.

"You mean the fact that you have a girlfriend?". Aaron had a puzzled look while he closed the door behind him.

After I explained everything from the meet with the goddess, the deal, how my life is ruined, the fact that the goddess Delilah hit me in between my legs, And how I fear that she might know that I'm intersex.

How she could tell people the truth about us not even knowing each other much less Date?

Aaron just burst out laughing while I just looked at him.
My life could be falling apart any second now and the idiot is laughing.

"Why the hell are you laughing?"I asked as I grew irritated.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry but you can't expect me to just have a straight face after you told me all of that," Aaron answered as he finally stopped laughing but not smiling.

"What do I do now?"I breathed out desperately.

"Well if it were me, I would talk to her and explain everything. I'm sure she would understand. And you can give her something in return," Aaron suggested after hearing the desperation in my tone.

"She literally kicked me in the balls when I tried to talk to her. And what can I even give to her in return if she magically agrees?" I stressed out.

"You did kinda deserve a kick in the balls but I guess she'll decide what she wants in return. Everyone wants something and I'm sure that she is no different," Aaron had a grin enjoying my pain.

He is right though on both. I did deserve getting a kick in the balls I just hoped it wasn't that hard.

But hey Delilah touched me.

Is weird that I'm excited about her costing me any future Malakai juniors?

But he's also right about the fact that I can give her something in return kinda like our own deal.

Let's just hope that she will hear me out. But I most certainly will not talk to her yet.

That woman is dangerous.

"Do you know how I could get hold of her phone number?"I asked

"Umm, actually I do have her number. Do you remember me needing to have everyone's number phase? Well, I got it from some cheerleader, Anne a year ago while she was drunk," Aaron said with a cheeky smile.

"Can you send it to me? I have training".

POV: Delilah.

Right now I'm home early, my foster parents are still at work and my siblings are in school. Which is why it was weird that I heard sounds coming from outside so I peeked out of my window to see My three idiots.

I walked down to the living room just as they came in with a key they probably stole from under the math.

"You have some fucking explaining to do," Sophie got right into it.

I mean what happened with hello or how are you?

"Don't you two have cheer training and don't you have classes?" I pointed at Will As he closed the door.

"Do not change the subject young lady," Anne responded with her hands on her hips.

Me and Anne are the youngest of them. While William is a senior and 18 Soon 19. Anne, me, and Sophie are sophomores.