Chapter 63

POV: Sophie

"I can't believe that you two finally did it" Aaron scrunched his face as Delilah in Malakai's lap and made out.

"I don't think that they can hear us" Natalie waved her hand in front of their glued faces.

I'm happy for Delilah as weird as that may sound.

Not that being happy for Delilah is weird, it's more about being happy in general.

Me and Delilah have a weird connection. It's like we can be as mean as possible but in the end, we would always have each other's back.

Some people often say that rich people want for nothing and I can partly agree with that.
But it's human to want something all the time.

It's desires and wants.

Before I never was happy even with all the money my parents gave me as if that would make me feel better about them barely being in my life. Sure it helped but I always needed more.

Now I don't feel like that though.

I have everything I've ever dreamt of.
I have siblings-although they might not be blood.

Most of all I have my Mia.

In the subject of Mia, she isn't here today.
I've messaged her and checked her location.
Since she hasn't answered me.
It showed that she was home so I just think that she overslept or is too sick to text me.

Either way, I'll go over to her soon.

Right now I've barely eaten my sandwich as I had to watch not only Delilah and Kai make out as if they would die if they didn't so did Natalie and Athena. Well until Athena had class.

"I'll be leaving don't contact me" I stood up from my chair as I walked towards the parking lot and ignored the lecture Anne was shouting my way.

I got into the new car my parents got me for my birthday instead of showing up.
For once in my life I didn't care because I already had a family who would never even think about missing my birthday.

And Mia gave me a birthday I will never forget. Apparently, you can book a night at the aquarium which was news to me.
Although having sharks and fishes watch you have sex was a bit creepy. Who knew animals were perverts?

I drove to the nearest flower shop.
I wanna spoil my girl.

I came to a stop at the familiar white house.

Hmm, I see two cars there. One Mia and the other I have no idea.
I know that it's not Miss O'Connor's since she's at school. Maybe it's one of Kai's moms who is checking up on her.

I got out of the car towards the door.
Why is the door opened?

Shit is this gonna be some murder story?

Of course, Mia had to get involved with a damn murderer, If she isn't dead I'll kill her myself.

I walked through the door until some clothes on the floor got my attention.

I didn't let my imagination run its course because there was no reason to...Right?

I followed after them as I had the same words in my head ringing ( Mia isn't doing something she isn't supposed to) over and over again.

I got to a stop at Mia's room where muffled sounds were heard.

My breath became uneven as one of my shaking hands went for the door handle and turned it as I shoved the door open.

I yelled out a sound I didn't even know was possible as the flowers fell on the floor.

I ran away. I didn't even hear any sounds how could I? When all my eyes saw was the image of Mia tangled up with another woman.

POV: Mia

"You should have found another way to do this" Eve didn't try to comfort me as tears flowed down my face.

"There was no other way" I laid back in bed not trusting myself to not run after my Flower.

"You could have broken up with her, there were countless ways" Eve rolled her eyes.

"Even if I had broken up with her I would run back to her no matter what" I growled at her.

"So you think that breaking her heart and trust by faking cheating is better?"Eve glared at me.

"I'll send you the rest of the money, so kindly get out of my fucking house" I hissed.

" I'm just saying, one day you're going to regret this" She walked out of my room.

What she doesn't know is that I'm already regretting it.

I've postponed it for as long as could but she is choosing her college tomorrow and we'll be graduating in four days.

I had to do this. Even with that acknowledgment, my tears wouldn't stop flooding.

I'm doing this for her, her future but it hurts so bad.

I don't think I've ever felt a greater pain than seeing the moment her heart broke.

I had to do this.

I had to make her hate me for her to succeed.

I've planned this out last week. I knew she was coming when Anne texted me so I could prepare.

I needed her to believe it and see it with her own eyes so she could never even look at me much less want me in her life.

This was the only way.
And it was easy finding someone when you offered to pay them to just make it look like we were having sex.

It was a lot harder to convince Anne to help me.
In fact, I wasn't going to tell anyone but she figured out my plans when she saw a text from Eve asking when will we fake having sex?  At the carnival.

But when she realized that if we didn't do this Sophie was going to throw her dream collage away she agreed. She didn't like it any more than I did but we had to.

I had to.

I shakily grabbed my phone and sent the rest of the money to Eve before throwing the phone at the wall.

As long as I repeat the words "it's for my Flower" And "I had to"

I won't break any more than I already am.

Authors: note

Fun fact I did this chapter wayy before the carnival scenery lol. 

And There's a planet mostly made from diamond. Called 55 Cancri e, 💍 💎

I feel like some of you are mad at this [kinda of cheating] but will it help you to know that... actually I have nothing comforting to say🫤

But like my bad.

Anyhow Thank You So Much For Reading My Beautiful Readers!👩🏾‍🏫