Chapter 53

POV: Mia

"So what do you think?" My Flower rushed out while I sat in the bed.

"No," I shook my head like it was the most obvious thing ever.

"What do you mean no? I asked you which of these colleges we should go to," She frowned while holding five college branches.

"I mean no, You're going to a much better school than those," I shrugged.

"These are the only ones that you can get into. So we can't," She rolled her eyes.

"I didn't say we. I said you," I don't have the best grades. I mean you wouldn't think that since my mother is literally the principal.

But apparently, she couldn't just give me an A at every test. I mean what's the point in having a mother as a principal if she can't do shit?

"My Flower, you will not pass out great collages just because I can't attend them with you," I stood up walking towards her as she only had a confused look on her beautiful face.

"I will Now choose one," She demanded as I moved a piece of hair away from her eyes.

"No, I mean it. You have always wanted to get into Harvard. You have been studying every day," I deepened. Every time we talk about college she has always assumed we would be going to the same.

I haven't.

Sophie is the smartest girl I have ever met.
She made me get an A in math without cheating. She even gets me excited about learning.

So her going to a much better school was always a guarantee.

But she doesn't see that.

Sophie doesn't like to be alone. Not that I think that she only has me because of her fear of loneliness. Because she's My everything.

And I would love to go back in time to fix my grades so I could be able to go to the same college as her but I can't.

What I can do though is make sure that that beautiful brain of My Flower gets shared with the whole damn world.

As much as I want to be with her she is meant to do great things and she can't with me stopping her.

"Yeah but I want you more," She leaned in my touch.

"And I want you too baby, But this is your future and you can't give it up just for me," I spoke in a gentle tone.

"Too bad," She shoots back.

"Flower you are supposed to be the logical one here. We have no idea how this will end," I gestured between us.

"You don't think that we'll last?" She raised her voice as She walked backward away from me with disbelief.

"You are the first and only person who has ever made my heartbeat fasten just by simply laying your eyes on me. I can never let you go," I scrunched my face taking a step towards her.

I don't ever want to let go of her.

But I know I have to someday.

"Then why are we talking about this?" Her voice was loud.

"Because these schools aren't your full potential My Flower," I pressed my body against hers trapping her at the closed door while simultaneously crunching the branches. Slightly.

"They are if you're there," Her hot breath hit me.

"We can always be in a long-distance relationship?" I suggested after a few moments of silence.

Saying this breaks me. I so want to go to the same college as her.

I want to be near her at all times.

But I don't want her to wake up 20 years from now only to resent me.

I love her too much to let her stay with me.

It sounds silly because she can make up her own damn mind but she is My Flower.

And My Flower gets the best.

"Long distance relationships almost always end, But that doesn't matter because we're not doing it," Her soft chest moved at a rapid speed as my fingers decided to explore.

It sounded so tempting that I didn't want to fight back.

"It's us we can do anything," I wasn't sure if I was trying to convince her or myself.

"Why are we still talking about this? We're going to the same college," She snapped making my hand that tried to sneak under her shorts stopped its movement.

"Flower," I tried to say more but the glistening in her eyes stopped me as my eyes widened.

"I'm sorry, You're right we don't need to talk about something that isn't happening," I panicked as I pulled her into a hug.

I'm very good at emotions, I have been friends with Kai since I was born. And that girl has cried more than the damn Pacific but whenever My Sophie cries it's like I have no idea what to do.

I hate it. I'm always in control and not knowing what to do mess it up.

My finger ran threw her hair trying to calm her and myself.

"You promise?" She clutched onto me. Her voice was so soft it was barely audible.

"Yes My Flower," I choked out planting a kiss on top of her head.

"You didn't say I promise," You didn't need to see her face to know that it was a pout.

"I promise," I let out a forceful chuckle.

Right now Sophie is in a submissive mode so I need to be there and let her cling on to me.

Whenever she whines or pouts you can instantly notice. Well, at least I can.

And I have learned that whenever she is this vulnerable she just needs reassurance and love.

Which is something I love to do.
It's my love language.

Well sometimes.

The time she pretended to kiss Natalie I was pissed.

I don't ever want to think that she had her beautiful lips on someone that isn't me.

I of course didn't do anything that night because she was drunk and she couldn't consent.

But the morning after? now that's a different story.

Safe to say that she had a new kink. Degrading.

I on the other hand wasn't that much of a fan. But it most certainly wasn't something that I hated.

How could I hate something that made her yell out my name so many times?

Well, it would have been more if Anne didn't threaten to break down the door.

She has done it before.

She is really serious about her sleep schedule.

"I love you," She whispered snapping me out of my thoughts.

I cannot and will not let her attend a basic college and pass out going to one of the best colleges.

I know that she won't be with me in the way.

So I just need to get me out of it.

No matter what, My Sophie will have the best. Even if it's not me.

"I love you more My Flower,"

Authors, note

Fun fact, Chainsaws were first invented for childbirth.

Ohh how I feel bad for the women.

As always Thank You So Much For Reading My Beautiful Readers!👩🏾‍🏫