『 7 』 Velociraptors In The Kitchen

❝

...Big Tim, the human piece of toast.
ᴺᴼᵂ ᴾᴸᴬᵞᴵᴺᴳ : Dark Red - Steve Lacy
1:35 ──────── 3:47
II
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

AFTER A WHOLE DAY WE MAKE IT TO THE BUILDING AND HEAD INSIDE, Dr. Grant carrying Timmy on his shoulder.

"Hello? Okay. I'm gonna have to find the others and get you to a doctor. Christy, look after those two okay?" Dr. Grants puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah." I nod and smile at the two ruffling their hair.

"Your hair is all sticking up. Big Tim, the human piece of toast. I'll be back soon. I promise." Dr. Grant gives a sweet smile and leaves us to the big building. We notice there is tons of food and make our way over there. Theres loads of cakes and desserts along with actual food. I grab a mix of both, some dessert and actual food because I was starving. All the walking and running and climbing gets one tired. We're eating in silence since everything is so good. Lex was about to eat a piece of her jello when her face dropped, and she started shaking uncontrollably. I was right next to Tim and I looked at Tim confused who has the same look on his face. I turned around to see what she was looking at and then I saw it. The shadow of a Velociraptor. Timmy also looked and when he realized what it was gasped.

I took their hands and led them to the kitchen. Lex turned off all the light as soon as we got inside and we ran to the edge of the long kitchen counters. I went to the one next to them as there was not enough room to hide. We hear one quickly approaching, and I see Tim stick his head out from the side, and I hear the Raptor screech and Tim gasps once more. I feel bad that there isnt more I can do to protect them. Just then the door handle jiggles open and my worst nightmare comes true. The can open the fucking doors.

"Timmy, what is it?" I hear Lex whisper to him.

"It's a Velociraptor." Tim whispers back.

"It's inside." She whispers in a horrific voice. Then we hear it use a call and Tim cover his ears. Then we hear a second one enter. I bite my thumb and peek around the corner seeing the coast is clear.

"Follow me." I wave them on and crawl the right to the next set of counters. We are crawling slow and quietly, trying to keep low. The Raptors are right next to us and we can take any risks. We sit up against the counter. One of the raptors taps its claw on the floor in a thinking manner. These things are too intelligent. We continue crawling hearing it pass but it knocks over a lot of dishes and we crawl through extremely fast. Me and Lex make it around the corner but Tim stays behind.

A ladle falls off of where he is at and falls to the floor, making a noise. He peeks around the corner and climbs a little ways and we hurry him over here but he shakes his head. We hear the raptors quickly starting to approach the area. One of them climbs on top of the counters and they reach the ladle, and are about to reach Tim. Lex climbs into a hatch and distracts them while I crawl away to try to find a way out.

I hear her screaming and then the sound of metal being crunched. I hide behind a corner as I wait for an opportunity to go through the door. I hear the other Raptor chase after I can only assume is Timmy and when I peak around the corner he's running through the freezer. Me and Lex run right up to the door and help him lock out the raptor. He's standing there catching his breath when we grab him and keep going.

I pick Timmy up so we can get out of the kitchen faster and we run through the door. When we get back to the dining area, Dr. Grant and Dr. Sattler were waiting there with guns. Dr. Sattler hugs me and Timmy when she sees us.

"It's in there." Lex grabs onto Dr. Grant's shoulder.

"Control room." Dr. Sattler backs up still holding onto us. As we run I catch up with Dr. Grant who wraps his arm around me and Timmy.

736 words! the kitchen scene is so intense