5

It felt awkward being in the room with Chan. Neither of us wanted to be here. There was no chemistry between us whatsoever, and yet we had to do this, or we'd be killed. I knew Chan had said they wouldn't actually do it, but the threat loomed over us nonetheless and felt very real to me.

"So...umm...how does this usually go for you?" I asked, unsure of what I was meant to do.

"Usually the other person is a willing participant," he half-laughed. It echoed in the stillness of the room, and he stared down at his feet awkwardly.

'As a woman, your job is to validate his masculinity,' my thoughts shouted my mother's words.

I needed to suck it up and get this part behind me so that we could move forward. If Chan didn't get hard, we'd be here for hours. I stepped towards him, running a shaky hand across his chest and trying to summon enough confidence to do what needed to be done. "You're in such great shape," I hummed.

"Thank you," he coughed, watching the way my hand gripped his pec.

I ran the same hand down his veiny forearm that had caught my attention earlier and then down to his hand. His ring shined brightly on his finger. "You have sexy hands, has anyone ever told you that?"

Chan raised an eyebrow in amusement. "What are you doing, Ophelia?"

"Just being honest, Chan," I murmured, blinking innocently at him. In reality, I was just trying to turn him on.

"You think I have sexy hands? The same hand you bit the fuck out of earlier?" he called me out.

"They're sexy when they're not choking me unexpectedly, baby. Watch," I coaxed. I brought his hand up to my mouth. He gave me his full attention and barely breathed.

I wrapped my lips around his finger as I stared directly at him and sucked down on it as I had with his thumb before he gagged me. Chan's jaw dropped open and the smallest of whimpers escaped from his throat. I popped off of his finger and brought my lips to his ear. "See, baby? I told you I think your hands are sexy." I nibbled his ear lobe, and his hands gripped my waist harshly in response.

"I thought you didn't want to do this?"

I shrugged. "We have to do it, right? Might as well make it fun."

Chan watched as I began removing the pins from my hair and tossing them haphazardly around the room. My curls fell to my waist, and I pulled my hair in front of one shoulder, exposing my back to him.

"Won't you help me, baby? I can't unlace it by myself," I pouted and waited for him to undress me.

"Ophelia, wait..." he began.

"Actually..." I interrupted him. "I want to undress you first."

"Ophelia..." He tried to bring me back to some sort of reality, but I'd already decided to continue until it was over...until he'd fucked and filled me. At least if I was playing this character that really loved Chan, I could pretend that it wasn't real.

My fingers began undoing the buttons of his top, exposing the white t-shirt that he had on below it.

"You have abs too?" I eyed the tense lines that were faintly visible even while underneath the fabric.

"Ophelia, I know we have to do this, but what are you doing?" He gripped my wrists, and I snapped my eyes up to his.

"I think you're hot, baby," I complimented. "Is that so hard to believe?"

Chan shook his head with a heavy sigh, "Yes it is. Why are you doing this?"

I felt rejected, embarrassed, and scared. Tears brimmed in my eyes, and he released his grip on my wrists to cup my face.