15

Chan and I stayed together on the floor until he started to feel a little better. Neither of us wanted Blade to come back so, without speaking, we both stood and walked in small steps towards the bedroom.

"When we do this," Chan explained. "It has to be obvious that we're both naked."

I nodded. The stakes were too high for me to mess it up with nerves. I stepped into the room and pulled off my clothes. Chan did the same. There was nothing romantic about it. I crawled under the sheets and Chan joined me.

For a while, I just laid against his chest. Chan was exhausted from crying and stroked my hair as he hummed a song I didn't know. Neither of us was really in a rush to put on a show and pretend to fuck for his dad.

"Did the other wives meet your diner ladies?" I asked as my finger trailed up and down his torso.

Chan took a deep breath, "No. That was my place to get away from everything."

Chan's hand stilled on the center of my back. I could feel where each finger extended and the warmth of his palm had my stomach in nervous knots.

"Why take me?"

Chan kissed my forehead, and I looked up at him. His eyes were sincere and hopeful, "I wanted you to know all of me."

My heart fluttered, and I found myself wondering what it would be like to kiss him again. My eyes made quick glances between his full lips and warm gaze.

A smile tugged on my lips when I realized he'd taste syrupy like he would've last time since he'd gotten diner food again. That fact made me feel so eager that I found myself leaning forward.

"I want you to know all of me, too," I whispered and pressed my lips to his.

Chan moaned and held me tighter to him so that my tits were squished against his chest. I swung my leg over his waist, and his hands kneaded up and down my back. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, and he sighed prettily. It was a beautiful first real kiss.

Chan's erection grew beneath me with every passing second, and I was reminded that we were both naked. My heart raced, but I rolled my hips into him.

Chan's jaw dropped, and he opened his eyes to watch my pussy leave a trail of wetness just above the base of his cock. He eyed me hungrily. His thumb came forward and rubbed my clit which had me falling forward into him in pleasure.

I whined and kissed his neck.

"So pretty, Phi," Chan muttered. "Want to cum for me, baby?"

I shook my head and pushed his hand away. I couldn't think when he did that. I couldn't speak. Chan made words impossible when he worked my clit the way he did.

"What do you want, Phi?" he asked, his eyes lustful.

My heart pounded in my ears as I nervously asked for what I wanted. "I want you to fuck me."

Chan's breath hitched in surprise at my bluntness, but he wasted no time flipping me over carefully so that I was beneath him. His lips attacked mine, and I spread my legs for him to lean into.

"You sure, Phi?"

"Yes," I sighed.

Chan's hand trailed lightly on my skin down my entire torso from my neck to my waist. I shivered, and he smirked at the reaction his small touches had on me.

His finger moved lower, and I waited eagerly to feel it against my cunt. When I did, I pressed a kiss to Chan's neck and moaned.

"So wet baby," he groaned. His finger slipped into my center, and I gripped his shoulders.