𝟭 ✧ 𝗜𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

THE NIGHT WAS a relatively cool one during the late hours of the spring season. A group of teenagers had just arrived in the vacant lot of a cement factory with blaring music coming from their stereos.

Matthew, the leader of the clique, comes out of his car. The dirty-blonde-haired teenager is a bit tipsy but still drove to the lot. That was who Matthew was: irresponsible yet daring. He often doesn't care about the ramifications of his actions. As the popular guy, he sees himself as the big dog and is carefree.

"Is he here yet?" Matthew asks his friends.

"Nope." Casey replies.

"You probably spooked him." Laura chimes in.

Andres comes out of his own car and immediately calls out. "I gotta take a massive leak."

"Didn't need to know that." Casey remarks as he fixes his shoes.

Andres snickers and walks over to the side, unzipping his fly. Casey continues.

"Using any excuse just to whip that thing out."

Casey finishes fixing his shoelaces. The young black teenager is mostly the follower. He follows Matthew, and what he says goes. He just loves being in the clique and being seen with the popular kids. The gratification of it and having that status means a lot to him...more than anything.

Soon after, they hear the rev of an engine. The motorcycle rider arrives and pulls up beside Matthew's car.

"The man himself!" Casey speaks over the blaring track of Jimmy Cooks by Drake and 21 Savage.

Y/N takes off his helmet and dismounts his bike. He spins the keys around his finger before stuffing it back into his jacket pocket.

Then, there is Y/N. The seventeen-year-old boy is the most reserved of the group. He often does what they do as well: reveling in their popular status and being content with it. He isn't as much of a follower as Casey and is more so on the same tier as Matthew, but still a tick below him.

Y/N walks up to Matthew and Laura, who are making out beside his car.

"All right," Y/N speaks. "Anyone got any beer?"

"We finished them all back at school," Laura says after parting from her boyfriend, teasingly talking to Matthew. "Besides, you've had enough."

Matthew chuckles and daps up Y/N before resuming his make-out with Laura.

Laura is also free-spirited and viewed as a popular girl around school...but the label on her is simple: She is Matthew's girl. Laura is always with him, and the two can never get their hands off each other. Countless warnings on their PDA practically warrant extra eyes to be on them as they roam the halls. Still, they don't care, and Laura sure doesn't.

Krystal, another girl in their clique, walks up to Y/N.

"I got one. It's not cold, but...it's yours if you want it."