𝟮 ✧ 𝗧𝗵𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝗹𝘆 𝗣𝗿𝗲𝗱𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲

AND THE BS started right away for Y/N.

Right now, he is sweeping the floor of the social hall with one hand while he leans on one crutch for support. The room is filled with students as the Stars and Planets club is having their meeting.

Y/N pays no mind to them, mostly listening to music from one of his AirPods as he sweeps. 3005 by Childish Gambino is blaring into one hear.

Nearby, Hailee is talking to a few students at a table. She is an instructor in the club, and is one of the many things she does at the school.

"This is a very simple device made of plastic wrap, a coat hanger, and white-out." She holds up a makeshift object. "Does anyone know what it is?"

"It's a star friend."

Hailee looks over at Y/N, who gazes back. Unbeknownst to her, Y/N had been overhearing her lesson to the teens. She is surprised the young man had known that. She turns back to her fellow students and continues.

"This is a star friend, and it will help you locate stars and planets with your naked eye."

Andres, Matthew, and Casey enter the social hall. Matthew mocks the action of Y/N sweeping with a goofy face, and Y/N rolls his eyes. Hailee keeps talking to her clubmates.

"Mercury and Jupiter can be seen just over the West Southwestern horizon after sunset..."

Matthew and his posse pass by Hailee, and he leans toward her.

"Bet you could see angels up there flying around." He says.

Hailee stops her lecture and looks back at Matthew. Andres laughs, and they three continue toward Y/N, where they greet him with a handshake and a quick hug,

"In fact, there are some things that could be called miraculous." Hailee suddenly replies, directing their attention towards her. "Einstein said the more he studied the universe, the more he believed in a higher power."

Matthew snickers. "Well, if there is a higher power, then...why is it He can't get you some new clothes?"

why is it He can't get you some new clothes?"

Andres laughs and pats him on the arm. Hailee doesn't let the jab toward her outfit get to her and keeps an unwavering expression, responding in a sweet manner.

"He's too busy looking for your brain."