part 2

Let me clear something's :

Khan's and Shah's are rivals since ages and now their rivalry take a 360° turn cause

Mustafa Khan who is hadeed uncle ( chachu ) kill Maaz father who is zaviyar uncle ( chachu ) and now he ( zaviyar ) want revenge

He wanted to destroy Khan's that's why he ask for the next heir of Khan's as a compensation of their family blood...

Hope you all understand !

Tribe mean ( a good amount of land or village )

Tribe head mean : ( the powerful family who is ruled at the land and do every Disicion for the poor people who is living there )

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

After reaching home haider just left to his room without giving Mustafa a chance to speak who sign than also left to his room...

After getting in the room the first view he got made him restless yet tense

He saw his elder kid is sleeping while hugging his mother but squirming and whining time to time maybe in need of him he rub his head in pure frustration...

Moreover how can he deal with Hareem after knowing that their rivals want hadeed who is to dear to her as well as him...

The couple life revolve around their kids but hadeed is someone whom they can't sacrifice at any cost cause their little one is not defensive yet expresive but what can he do he can't give up on his brother who have a little child and a pregnant wife...

After changing into casual clothes he also lay beside them and hug both of them

Maybe it's the last time they are hugging each_other

At morning 1:30Pm

Hadeed was still sleeping maybe cause he sleep late last night and every other person is emerged on their respective works except the two males who is thinking about something very deeply...

Haider still didn't tell anything to Hareem cause he know if he does than it's get difficult to handle her...

He sat beside hadeed and started to stroke his hairs who unintentionally snuggled to him made a little smile spread on his lips...

Haider : how can I be able to live without you ( he kiss his whole face ) never forget that baba love his life and never be mad at me my child ( he hug him close to his chest )

Hadeed : baba ( he mumble in a sleepy state other lulled him while patting his back )

Haider : baba is here my love ( at that time hareem get in the room but a gentle smile made her way onto her lips while looking at the duo )

Hareem : you look tense by the night ( she put her hand on his shoulder ) is there any problem wanna share with me...

( Haider look at him ' his eyes held emotion which she can't understand )

At that time they hear gun shoots from outside Haider immediately get up from his seat not before gently leaving the younger with his hold

Hareem : Allah khair ( she put her hand on her chest ) haider ya kya hai

Haider : ma dakhta hun

( he rushed down stairs thank God
" Rayan and ayan went to collage " Otherwise it's hard to handle them )