part 5

When hadeed get up he found himself in a small yet cozy room...

But for him it was no-where near cozy It's feel like a four wall cage to him ' he look at his-self ( both hands and feets are treated and now covered in bandage ' bandage on his bruised arms too ) he touch his cheek and he feel something sticky on...

It's feel like a four wall cage to him
' he look at his-self ( both hands and feets are treated and now covered in bandage ' bandage on his bruised arms too ) he touch his cheek and he feel something sticky on it ' it's look like someone appy an ointment on it...

He look around the room ' and found a glass of juice beside bed table and a chit neatly folded

He don't have the enough strength to pick the glass and drink the juice even though he is too thirsty so he pick the note and start reading it...

  It's me Maaz!
        I treated you and sorry to not to change your clothe's I know you were feeling itching but sorry bhai didn't allow me to change your dress but I did your dressing

You have high fever so please drink the juice and take the medicine and....

( he saw the note ended so he turn the page to read further )

Sorry for not helping you ' truly apologize 

Hadeed took a deep breath the moment's he face before fainting is still revolving around his mind and again tears made it's way out from his eyes...

Hadeed : it's not your fault Maaz ' this all is written in my fate...

( he put his arm on his eye's and cried with hiccups ' at least now he can cry peacefully)

It's not been 3 hour's he stayed in this room when the room door burst open make the little boy flinch

He look at the door frame and found a lady glaring at him ' he held the comforter tightly " now what's going to happen " the lady come to him and pull off the drip pin harshly from his hand who winch in pain but the other care-less

( it's Aroob ' God knows who tell her about him and for the moment she knew ' she just couldn't stay in peace that their enemy son is living here that too the one whose chachu kill his husband ' how can she let him stay)

Aroob : ( held his arm tightly) how dare you to get in the mansion

HOW DARE YOU  ( she yell who jump on his sudden out burst)

( than she slap him who fall on the bed
' he is already very weak and eating nothing for a whole day was not helping it at all ' )

Hadeed : ( put his palm on his already bruised cheek ) I.... am ( he coughed) so... sorry

For__give m___

( she didn't let him complete his sentence just held her already bandaged wrist and start dragging him)

( who keep on hissing as she is holding his wrist way to tightly and secondly he can't able to walk ' so he being dragged by her by stumbling on the way )