part 4

Morning 8:45Am ;

Zaviyar come out from washroom after taking a bath ' he is just in jeans and a towel hanging on his neck '

He pick his shirt which is neatly placed beside the bed hang and start wearing it after button-up it he take his blazer and also wear it...

He take a glance of his look through the mirror and ruffle his hairs ' he like to leave his hairs messy ' after making his-self ready ' he reach downstairs seeing Maaz sating on the launch ' he raise his eye-brow a bit

Other one gulp a little seeing his intimidating gaze piercing his soul...

Zaviyar : akal a gai...

( Maaz nod his head while looking down ' he didn't said anything just sat on the dinning Maaz follow him with tiny steps

" He wanted to ask about hadeed but by looking at other stoic face he skip it ' he don't want to create more problems for the elder Khan as he already experienced worse "

Soon enough everyone join them surprisingly Aroob was also with them today )

Aman : ( look at Maaz with a wide smile ) Maaz tum kaha tha ?

( Maaz side-eyed Zaviyar who is using his phone make totally unaware his-self in this situation than he again look at Aman who is looking at him curious'ly )

Sikandar : Aman bacha ya dakho Sadia
bee na ap ka favorite sandwich banaya hai

( he try to divert the little one attention which trick eventually worked-up as he is now eating his sandwich without any care " like he is not worried about his Maaz a while ago " )

Maaz : bhai what I told you ( he said a little sternly )

Aman : ( put his both hands on his mouth cutely ) opps sorry Maaz ( he kiss Maaz cheek than look at Sadia bee ) thanks aunty for making yummy food for Aman...

( the elderly women just ruffle the little boy hair in pure adoration )

Aalim Shah : Shah breakfast karo...

( zaviyar nod his head he about to pick the sandwich when Aman held the whole tray and put it on his lap under the table leaving all stunned by his action ' zaviyar look at him than raise his eye-brow who giggle sheepishly)

Aman : sorry Shah but this is for Aman ( he look at everyone ) right ?

( now what will they say ' zaviyar get up from his seat and all visibly gulp Maaz protectively held Aman hand even though he himself is scared than he bend at Aman level who look at him with the most innocent look cheeks puffed up cause of eating )

( he pick a napkin from table and clean his lips and cheeks than throw the napkin toward Maaz )

Zaviyar : teach him some manners too

( he said than pick his coat from the back of his chair ' and left from there)

He sat on his jeep and left from there

After 15 min of drive he reach at his expected destination...

He get in the specific room ' seeing the little one sleeping at the corner hugging his body close to his-self he look away than his eyes went on dogger who is also sleeping resting his head on his paws...

He made his steps to the little one than touch his forehead ' a smirk form on his lips feeling the burning sensation under his skin than he goes toward dogger and ruffle his hairs who open his eyes feeling the touch