part 8

Aroob get in his room and seeing him sleeping peacefully she clenched her jaw...

Sadia bee was also behind her ' she had a pair of neatly folded clothes in her hands '

Aroob : uthao isa

Sadia bee nod her head than take her steps toward him and shake him gently

Who whine a little than turn on other side and again slept

Sadia bee gulp a little than look at Aroob nervously " Whose face is void of any emotion's "

Aroob look at the lamp beside table
' she pick it up and throw it on the
flour '

Hadeed flinch and immediately get up from his slumber ' seeing her again he started to crawl backward ' but she just roll her eyes than throw the pair at his face...

Aroob : isa pehno or nicho ayo ( she declared before heading out the room)

Hadeed remove the pair from his face
' his eyes again started to get teary '

Sadia bee felt really pity for the boy and also about to leave the room when he call's her

Hadeed : sun___bat su-na ( he said fearly )

( she turn at him with a gentle smile who feel a little relief seeing her smile)

Sadia : ji beta ' kuch or bhi chahiya ? '

( hadeed shook his head than started to playing with his finger's nervously)

Sadia : bolo beta

( she again asked sweetly )

Hadeed : ap ___ ap ka pass phone ho ga

( he asked nervously ' sadia bee look at him with a frown ' )

Sadia : par beta tumha phone kue chahiya

( hadeed was looking at his lap all the time ' hearing her a drop of tear fall on his hand ' )

Hadeed : ple__plea-se ma-ri help kar da-in...

( he look at her in his vulnerable eye's )

( She don't wanted to break the rules but the hopefull eyes which the boy is giving her ' melt her )

Sadia : ( she look at the door ) theek hai ' par sirf thori dar ka liya '

( hadeed nod his head almost immediately and wipe his eyes with his sleeve )

( she gave him her phone ' who started to type something ' )

Message ;
Baba ma hadeed hun ' please ya message dakh ka is number par call mat kijiya ga

Baba ma bus itna kehna chahta hun ka mujay kuch kapra bijhwa dain....

Mara pas yaha use karna ka liya koi saman nahi

( he immediately send the message when suddenly she snatched her phone from him ' he looked at her in confusion which soon vanish away seeing Aroob entering in the room )

' he gulp scarily '

Aroob : mujay lagta hai tumhara yahi sona ka irada hai ' 5 min ma ready ho ka nicha ayo ' ( she mocked him than look at sadia ) or tum bhi nicha chalo...

Sadia nod her head before exiting the room with her ' not before giving a last glance to him...

Khan Villa !