Yandere Ruby X Yandere Reader

*The Idea Came From Another Author And NO!It's Not His Fanfic............Just a Similar situation*

Will:Okay Everyone,Today We're Gonna Watch a Yandere Story But With TWO Yanderes.

Suddenly Almost Everyone Began Shaking As Soon As They Heard "Yandere" But Others Were A Little Confused,So Tanjiro Decided To Ask.

Tanjiro:Excuse Me,Will?

Will Looked At Tanjiro As He Asked What Tanjiro Needed.

Will:Yes,Tanjiro?

Tanjiro:I Don't Wanna Be Rude But What Is A "Yandere"?

Will Began To Explain To Them What a Yandere Is and As Soon As He Finished LITERALLY Everyone Was Terrified.

Tanjiro:O-obsessed!?

Asta:M-MURDER!?

Will:yes,Now Let's Watch.

We Open Up To See A Young Man With (H/C) Hair,(E/C) Eyes And a Red Katana On His Back,This Fellow Was Simply known as (Y/n) (L/n) And He Was Currently In Ms.GoodWitch's Class.........

GoodWitch:Well At Least He's Paying Attention.

(Y/n) Knew what was up and simply said...

(Y/n):Wait For it!

Except he Wasn't Really Paying Attention But Keeping his Eyes On The Love Of his Life........Ruby Rose.

Ruby:Huh?M-me?!

Ruby:Huh?M-me?!

Tai(An:Gonna Call Taiyang "Tai" Since it's Short)Glared At (Y/n) As he Raised his Hands In a Surrendering Position.

(Y/n):D-don't Look At Me,Im Just As Surprised As Ruby.

Summer:I Approve!

This shocks Everyone, Especially the two in Question as they give a VERY appropriate Response.

(Y/n):HUH?!

Ruby:MOM!!!

However Some Other Boys Kept Trying To Touch Ruby Or Flirt With Her but That Pissed him Off As They Wanted HIS Ruby,Why Can't they understand that Ruby is HIS AND HIS ALONE!So With that in mind,he Hunted Them Down And Murdered Them All!One By One And Told Them One Thing.....

(Y/n):Ruby Rose......Is MINE!!!

He Gives out Crazy laughter as the blood from his Victims drip from his body.

Everyone Was Terrified of our Black haired Mc Because They Saw That he was A Yandere But he was scared for a different reason and it was if he was a yandere,That Meant one thing......HE WAS GONNA DIE!

Yang:Well......Uh........

Kirishima gives out a Nervous Laugh as he says...

Kirishima:Guess We Found Yandere #1