Killing Game Part 2(Edited)

Will:Hey,Everyone!

Everyone:Hey,Will.

Yuno asks the question that was gonna be asked as he said...

Yuno:What's Today's View?

Will answered with a smile.

Will:Returning To The Killing Game!

Everyone Except Junko Weren't Happy That They're Gonna Have To Watch THAT Again.

Goku:Aw,Man....

Koneko:Didn't We See Me Being Executed Last Time?

Will:Yes But Since,You And Mare Are Dead Means New Victim And New Killer.....Oh And Before I Forget,Those From Hope's Peak....

All Of The Danganronpa Cast Except Celeste,Kirigiri,Mukuro And Junko Flinch when Will Brought Them Up.

Hiro:What Is It,Brah?

Will:Watch THIS!!!!

The Students Of Class 78 Couldn't Believe That Some Of Them Were Murdered And Believed It all To Been Done By Monokuma.

Makoto(Shocked):W-what The.......?WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!

Mondo:Okay,Why the Hell Did i Become Butter?!

Ignoring that,Will said to everyone...

Will:To Answer Naegi's Question,This Is The Deaths In The Killing Game.

Sayaka:D-deaths?

Will:Those Who Weren't Shown Executed Or Murdered Means They survived.

Some Of Them Were Confused But Then Realized How The Executions Work And Paled.

Makoto:Wait A Minute,If We Recall The Murderer Is The One To Suffer An Execution,When They're Revealed!So,That Means That.........

Leon:I KILLED Maizono!?

Chihiro:Owada......Killed Me?But...Why?

Sakura:I Commited Suicide?It's Better Than Murdering An Innocent Life.

Celeste:Why Was I Nearly Burnt To Death And Then,Crushed By a Fire Truck?

Will Just Shrugged As He Told Them That The Executions Make No Sense To Him At All and Begun The Video.

We open Up To See A Monitor With Monokuma On It.

Monokuma:Good Morning,Dear Students And Today's The Day That Everyone Who Lived That You Were The Blackened!!

(Y/n) And The Rest Of The Students That Survived The Class Trial Made it To The Café And Made Breakfast For Yourselves.

(Y/n):Hey,Guys.

Everyone(Except Issei):Hey,(Y/n).

(Y/n) Noticed That Issei Wasn't Responding And His Face was Really Emotionless,So he Walked Up To Him and Talk About It.

(Y/n):Hey Man,Are You Alright?

Looking up,he said with an emotionless tone.

Issei:......No........

(Y/n):If You Wanna Talk About It,We Can Talk.

Issei Just Suddenly Gets Angry And Slams His Fist On To The Table,Startling The Others.