Meet Team U.L.T.I.M.A.T.E:Crescent Rose

Will:Hey,Guys...prepare to be Amazed.....And Ruby,Prepare to be shocked.

Ruby:Huh?

We Open Up to See Team RWBY and Team JNPR,The headMaster Of Beacon:Ozpin And Professor GoodWitch Arrived At Atlas To Let Ironwood Use One of Their Weapons With A New Type Of Dust Called "Dust Of Humanity" Meaning It Possibly Give an Inanimate Object A Semblance Or An Aura.

Weiss:Giving a weapon,An Aura AND Semblance!?IMPOSSIBLE!!!!

...and they Asked The One Of The  Huntsmen Or Huntresses To Bring their Weapons To see What The Results Of this Dust Would Do to it and Their Teammates In Case They would need back up in case  something went wrong but In Case They Failed,They Had Penny.

Penny:Salutations,Everyone.

Everyone Jumped Back in surprise That Penny Was there As Ruby Tried To Ask How She Got Here......KeyWord:Tried.

Ruby:Penny?How did....?When Did......?Where Did You even...?......Nevermind.

Ironwood:Alright Now since You all  Have Gathered Here,Which One Of You would Allow Us To Test This New Dust On Your Weapons.

Qrow:Something Bad Is Gonna happen,I Just Know It. 

Tai:Like What?

Qrow:Destruction.

A Single Hand was Raised And It Was  Raised By Ruby Rose and everyone else was surprised. 

Weiss:Ruby?

Blake:Are you sure you wanna do this?

Ruby:yes.

Yang:little sister,you do realize if this backfires there's a chance your weapon will.....

Ruby:NOOOO!I Will NEVER Lose  Crescent Rose!*Crescent Rose Appears*CRESCENT ROSE!YAY!!

Ruby Grabs Her Sniper-Scythe As She Hugs It Close To Her As Always.

Ruby silenced her older sister and told her she knew the risk of losing crescent rose.

Yang:than,why do it?I thought you  saw that scythe of yours as a baby?

Ruby:Because I wanna See If I Can Prove Crescent Rose Is the Best And  The best Weapon EVER And Also,Crescent Rose IS My Baby,I repeat MY Baby*Looks at The Scythe*Ooh,Isn't That My Special Little Grimm-Killer,Mommy's Little Angel.

Everyone Looked At Ruby To See Her Innocently Whistling(The Whistle People Do,When Their Caught)With Different Reactions Like Some Were Confused As To Even WHY She Sees Her Weapon As Her Baby,Others Were Just Plain out Disturbed By It And The Rest Including You Just Looked At Her With A Face That "That's Ruby,For Ya"

While Everyone Else except The Sisters Were A Little Creeped Out By Ruby's Affection For Her Weapon,Ruby Didn't Care and Yang..........Just Sighed.

Yang:That's NOT even CLOSE to The Weirdest Thing You've Done With that Scythe.

Weiss:Surprisingly I Believe That.

Blake:Agreed

Ironwood Was Speechless At First But Coughs Into His Hands To Let Them Know.

Ironwood:The Dust Experiment?  

Ruby:Huh?...Oh Right.  

The Group Began Walking Their Way.  To the Dust but Were Interrupted By Their Robot Friend,Penny.

Penny:Salutations,Everyone.   

Ruby Gave Her Robot Friend A Hug as the Others Just everyone Gave a  Nod Or Greetings.