The Demon God of Nazarick

Keywords:
U/N=UserName
N/N=NickName
An:I Might Make This An actual Story Depending On How It Goes.

Will:Hey Everyone,Im back.

Everyone:Hey,Will.

Ruby:What Are We Watching Today?

Katsuki:It Better Have Me.

Will:Nope Because This Is Titled "The Demon God Of Nazarick"!!

Momonga:Demon God?

Will:Basically,The (Y/n) Of This Dimension Is A Supreme Being Who Is Basically Every Type Of Warrior Like A Magic-Caster,Fighter,SwordsMan,Ninja,BlackSmith And Holy Demon.

Will Began To Explain To Them What Else,The (Y/n) Of This Dimension And Learned that he Wore Two Rings To Restrict him From Using Maximum Power And To The Surprise Of Nazarick's Leader & Denizens That Some Of The Supreme Beings Are There Too.

Will:Let's Play.

We Open Up To See A purple gooey slime with 2 yellow glowing holes resembling eyes and a body that looks like it was constantly melting and forming back together, this creature was an Elder black Ooze, which held the most potent of cursive attack of the slime families. Sitting in Front of the elder black ooze was a 7 foot tall skeleton creature who is devoid of skin and flesh,This Was HeroHero One of The Two Slimes Of "Ain Ooal Gown"

Solution:Lord HeroHero..........

Solution Epsilon Was In Tears As The Floor Guardians And The Rest Of The Pleiades Understood Why She Was In Tears And It Was Because She Sees Her Creator And Hear Him Despite It's Another Universe.

As For The skeleton was known as an Overlord, the highest ranked of magic caster who had became an undead in order to learn the most potent of instances death spell. mainly wear an elaborate, jet-black academic gown adorned with golden and violet edges. He also has a dark red orb floating under his ribs that emanate a feeling of dread,This Was Momonga The GuildMaster.

HeroHero:Man,I Can't Believe Today Is The LAST Day Of yggdrasil And After Everything That Happened Too.

Momonga Nodded As He Too Couldn't Believe That Yggdrasil Was Ending But He Understood And He Was About To Speak Until.....

[Peroroncino has logged in]

[PBukubukuchagama has logged in]

[Nishikienrai has logged in]

[Tabula Smaragdina has logged in]

[Ulbert Alain Odle has logged in ]

[Tabula Smaragdina has logged in]

[Touch-Me Has Logged In]

Momonga And Hero Were Surprised To See That Some Of The Others Have Logged Back On After So Long But After A Touching Reunion,Another Player Logged In and Everyone Were Shocked.

[U/N Has Logged In]

Aura:Huh?Who's U/n?If He's A Supreme Being,How Come We Never Met Him?

Mare/Will:Different Dimension.

Aura snaps her Fingera as she forgot that.

Aura:Right....