Chapter 13

Author pov :

Author pov :

Next morning -

Jungkook groan as sun rays hit on his face

Jungkook groan as sun rays hit on his face. He slowly open his eyes. He look up & saw Gguk is also awake rubbing his eyes. He then look down to see his princess who is sleeping while hugging him. He smile & kiss her cheek. Gguk also look at her & smile, he peck her bare shoulder. Then Jk also open his eyes & rub them to clear his vision. He sit on the bed & saw his 2 brothers are also awake.

Jungkook : Good morning.

Jk & Gguk: Good morning Hyung.

Then they all look at her who is sleeping & duvet covering her naked body. They smile while looking at her as they remember their last night. They never thought that their mate can only satisfy them so much.

Jk go towards her & pecks her lips.

Then y/n also moved in her sleep as she feel wet on her lips. She slowly opens her eyes. She rub her eyes with a pout on her lips. They chuckle at her cuteness. After clearing her vision she look up & saw them looking at her. She smile at them & they also smile back. Then she try to move but she feel pain between her legs & also her legs are numb. She can't move her legs. She try to sit but failed, they notice & help her to sit. Jk holds her in his arms. Then they heard her sob & they panic.

Jeons: Baby are you feeling pain?*worried *

Y/n: *nodded *Its paining a lot. *teary eyes*

JK: Its will be ok baby, we need to give a warm shower then this pain will be gone.... Its was your first time & that's why its paining baby.

Jungkook : After shower pain will be reduce slowly.... Shh.... Dont cry baby... *wiped her tears*

Gguk : Hyung lets go & give her a warm shower.

They nodded & Jk carried her in bridal style after throwing duvet . They all go inside the washroom.

 They all go inside the washroom