Chapter 16

After 3 days -

After 3 days -

Jeon brothers are now in their headquarters. They found every information about Hanual .

They are werewolves but they are also mafia kings so they use the latest technologies to take care of their business

Now 3 of them are sitting on their chair while looking at the big screen .Their man hacked Hanual's all cctv cameras so they could see him on this big screen .

Jk : Hyung my hands are itching to kill him .

Gguk : Mine too hyung .

Jungkook : Dont worry we will kill him today but.............with surprise*smirk*.

Jk & Gguk : Oh....got it .*smirk*

At Hanual farm house -

Now Hanual is reading some important papers of his experiment he tried many times to make something that can make him immortal.He even catches some myth creatures but they cant make him immortal so he kill them .He is now searching for y/n bcz her blood is suitable for human to make him immortal.His craziness snatches his family from him , when his wife get to know Hanual's dirty deeds she divorces him & leaves with her kids .But Hanual never cares about his family .He is now a crazy scientist.He dont know about Y/n's mates .

When he were busy he didnt notice that Jeons men are killing his men without making noise .After killing Hanual's man Jeons a werewolf soldier take place on Hanual's mans .

Suddenly he heard shoes clicking sound , Hanual thought it his man but its not .

Hanual : Lin gave me her information*without looking up*

Jk : Really ?

Hanual then looked up as he heard unknown voice .

His eyes widen bcz he know its Jeon Brothers .(but he doesn't know their real identity he only know them as business kings .)

Hanual : ..K...kings .....what..what a big surprise*smile*but how you guys found me ? i mean you just know each others as business partners .

Jungkook : Jeons eyes are very sharp so they know everything .

With that they sit on the couch like Kings .

Hanual become nervous & confuse.

Hanual : Oh....ok....but can i get know that why Kings are here ,i mean anything important with me ?

Guuk : Yeh very very important work we need to do with you .*smirk*

Hanual : Then tell me King how can i help you ?

Jeons : Die .

Hanual : Wh...what ?

Jeons : Simple you need to die by our hands .*smirk*

Hanual becomes shocked & angry .

Hanual : Are you out of your minds ?

Jeons : Nope . for your kind information we are going to kill you .*evil smile*

Hanual : But.....what i done ?

Jeons : You kill our in-laws ,tried to kidnap our queen .

Hanual : Wh...what ?

Jk : Y/n , y/n is our queen , our mate .*smirk*

Hanual : Mate ? How ?

Gguk : She is our mate bcz we are not humans *smirk* we are kings of werewolves.*evil smile*

Hanual gulp in fear .He step back & try to run but Jeons man catches him & kneel him in front of them .

Jeons : You tried to kidnap her , you kill her parents , her grandparents bcz of you our Love cried so much .Now you need to pay .*angry voice*

Hanual : Plz...plz..king forgive me ...i didnt know that she is yours mate .....now i will never hurt her ...plz leave me .....*scare*

Jeons : We will leave you but...........after killing you .*smirk*

Their eyes turn red .

Hanual started sweating as he know that they are not going to show any mercy on him

Hanual started sweating as he know that they are not going to show any mercy on him .Soobin smashes a wine bottle on his head to make him unconscious.

Jeons : Take him in our torture room .*evil smile*

With that their mans take him out from there & Jeons also left that place .

They come back late night .They go inside their room & saw their cute angel is sleeping with a pout on her lips .After she come back from hospital they take care of her more .

They take shower ,after wearing their clothes they laid down beside her

They take shower ,after wearing their clothes they laid down beside her . Gguk pull her in his arms & Jk behind her ,,back hug her .Jungkook is behind Gguk holding her hand .

They are admiring her beauty ,her cuteness .They peck her cheeks one by one & fall asleep .