Chapter 14

Author pov :

Author pov :

Y/n is now in the living room while eating popcorn & watching movies.

But she dont know that someone is glaring at her with hate as she looks at her neck which have hickeys. Its none other than Sijoon. Today she has the opportunity to hurt her as she is alone. She couldn't do anything these few days bcz Jeons was with her. She hates y/n bcz now she is their queen. She saw how much they love her,take care of her. She is jealous.

She looks at y/n & smirk.

She goes inside the kitchen.

She look everywhere to make sure no one is there

She look everywhere to make sure no one is there. She quickly pulls out a small bottle from her dress's pocket. She quickly mix 3 tables in y/n's orange juice. After that she goes out from the kitchen.

After some time a maid comes inside the kitchen & takes that juice glass with her to give it to y/n.

Maid: Queen here is your orange juice.

Y/n: Unnie don't call me queen I'm younger than you. *pout*

Maid: But You are our Queen so.

Y/n: ok then its my order to call me Y/n. *cutely*

Maid chuckled at her cuteness & nodded.

Y/n: Yey....!!

Then she finished the juice.

After sometime she felt weird but ignored it & started to go towards garden area. But before she could reach there she lost her consciousness. But before she could fall on the floor Soobin quickly caught her.

Soobin: Queen..... Luna.... Plz wake up. *worried *

All werewolf guards become hella worried for her. Soobin quickly mindlinks with Jeons & tells them about this. After that Soobin quickly takes her to Jeon's Private Hospital.

After some time Jeons also reach there.

Jk : How does it happen Soobin? *worried *

Soobin : I don't know Kings. When Queen was going towards the garden area she suddenly lost her conscious.

Gguk : Something is wrong.*scare*

Then Doc comes towards them.

Jeons : How is our Queen?*worry*

Doc: Dont worry kings Queen is ok now.

Jk: But suddenly what happened to her?

Doc : Someone mixed poison in her foods but shockingly its doesn't effect her body but its make her weak & she loses consciousness.

Jungkook : Poison?

Doc: Yes King.

Jeons : Soobin i want today's footage of our palace in 30 min.

Soobin : Yes king.

Soobin bowed & left from there.

Doc: kings you all can meet her & also take her home after Queen gain her consciousness.

Jeons nodded & that doc also left from there after bowing to them.

They go inside her room.

They look at their love who is lying on the bed with pale face

They look at their love who is lying on the bed with pale face. They go near her & sit on the stool. They all hold her hands.

Jeons: We promise love, we will give that person worst death who done this this with you. *teary eyes*

They all peck her lips one by one. Then Soobin mind link with them & tell them culprit's name.

Jeons: Lets go & show that b*tch real hell. *deep voice *

They left that place after making her security tight.

I will update soon....