Chapter 20(Smut)

Author pov :

Author pov :

Gguk: Its not over baby. *smirk *

With that he smashed his lips with her. He kisses her like a hungry wolf. After pulling back from kiss he kiss her neck, sucking her neck, shoulders, placing hickeys on her body.

Y/n: Ahh.... Gguk~~

He takes her one boob in his mouth & sucks her nipple like a baby & massage the other one. After that he take her right boob also. After that he go down & hide his face between her legs. He started eating her out. While y/n is screaming in pleasure. After some time she cum in his mouth & he drank it all.

Then he again hover on her he kiss her & entered inside her without any warning. Y/n ache her back in pleasure.

Gguk : You.... feel so good...~

With that he started thrusting inside her like an animal.While thrusting he also bite her with his fangs & lick it to reduce her pain. They both are moaning in mess. They are kissing & moving together.

After some time y/n cum on him but he didn't, he just pick his pace.

After 35 min he shoots his cum inside her for 3rd time & y/n cum on him for 4th time. She feel full. But yeh some space are saved for Jk ofc.

After that Gguk pulled out & laid beside her. Then Jk also hovers over her. GGuk goes inside the washroom with Kook to clean .

Jk: Oh love you are looking so good. *smirk* (she doesn't want to stop him as she also want them)

With that, he also kisses her. He enters inside her without warning. As he enters y/n ache her back & scratch Jk's back. They both moan in pleasure. He makes her sit on his lap. He started thrusting inside her. He holds her hips to guide her. He is kissing, sucking & making hickeys on her upper body. He takes her nipple in his mouth, suck it like a baby while thrusting inside her. After abusing her boobs he pecks her lips. He wrapped her legs around his waist. He hold her neck & bites her with his fangs & licks it to reduce its pain. After that, he also picks his pace.

After 20 min he cum inside her, y/n also & fill her fully. Now her womb is full of their cum. He hug her & pecks her shoulder. He make her laid on their stomach & raised her ass on air. He make her sit on four. He slowly enters his member in her butthole. He wants to break her anal virginity. Y/n screams in pain as its really painful. So Jk didn't move.

Jk: Shh.... Baby its ok... Pain will gone soon.... Shh...

He makes her relax. After noticing that she adjusted his size he started thrusting inside her. He hold her hips. Y/n clenched on the bedsheet. He hugs intertwines his fingers with her & thrusts inside her like no tomorrow. They both are moaning in mess.

After 15 min he cum inside her butthole & pulls out. He lay beside her while panting also y/n is panting lying on her stomach. (Smut end)

Then Gguk & Jungkook also come out from the washroom after shower, they make her lie properly & kiss her forehead.

Jk: Now take a rest. Baby.

Then y/n immediately falls asleep as she is hella tired. Jk also goes out of bed & wear his boxer. He go inside the washroom & come out with a towel, they clean her slowly so that she didn't wake up. Hr make her wear a big shirt Gguk. They pull the duvet on her. They peck her lips one by one. They also left their room after wearing their clothes. Their Heat is now gone for some hours so they are going to do some important work .

-Living room-

Jungkook : After our Heat time over, she will be pregnant with our pubs

Jk : But Hyung why you want her pregnant right now?

Gguk: Geok it's bcz of that book. 2 days ago after our makeout with her, you were there with her but we were with Soobin. He told us that Vampires are planning to wake up Hydra soon. By using Hydra they want to win our kingdom.

Jungkook : After talking with Soobin we open the magical book

& he told us that if she gets pregnant, she will bond with us more & and it will be easier for us to control her powers. We need to be one to kill Hydra. Her power will come out after she gets pregnant or her body is processing to get pregnant & that's why we decided to do this . As we all love her & after our children, our family will be complete. We are also ready for kids & also our princess. Remember when she was playing with the maid's kids she said that she want to be a mother soon & we heard her words by our mind link power.

Jk: Yeh i remember.

Gguk : And that's why we told you to bite her while intimate with her like us.

(If you are confused then- If they want her to get pregnant as they were in their heat so it will be easy for them & they need to bite her with their fangs while mating & that's why they all bite her while thrusting. Its will make her pregnant. It's a rule of mate bond. Heat make werewolves create pubs .)

Meanwhile---

Vampire castle -

Lim : Finally we will able to wake up Mighty Hydra.

Lin : You are right Lim. After that, we will be able to kill all werewolves. *laugh*

I will update soon...