𝟑. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 , 𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐂𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐝 𝐎𝐟𝐟

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟓 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟗

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟐𝟓 𝟏𝟗𝟓𝟗

"Alright birthday girl." John cheered through the loud radiating noises from the McCartney house , he nudged George sat on the arm of the sofa that George was sat on , uncomfortably squashed up next to a very drunk Barry Bilmore and Patsy Keen who had her tongue dug into Terry Jones's throat .

It was in fact George Harrisons birthday , and immaturely calling George a girl was the most hilarious thing to a very tipsy John Lennon.

Paul very kindly offered for George to throw a party at his house since Harold Harrison was not  at all keen on being purely responsible for thirty nine barbaric teenagers . And nether was Jim McCartney, but thats the thing you see , Paul didn't ask .

Jim was working overnight in south Hampton , so it gave George the greatest luck .

Martie wasn't really fond of the idea of having kids from her class , some from Paul's and some from johns college turn up at her house to get drunk and listen to Elvis , chuck berry  and johnny cash , snogging and shagging in her favourite spot to eat shreddies, but she couldn't do anything other than tame them all with lion bate , that was her best bet .

She spent most of the party sat on her bed , mainly guarding it and marking her territory so that no one would end up getting down and dirty on her single mattress.
But her friend Joan said that she'd turn up at 8:30 , and when the small Cheshire cat clock on her bedside table ticked 8:30 she walked down the stairs.

She'd spent most of the night trying to look pretty , she had three or four vogue magazines that Howie leant her , laid out on her vanity  , flicked onto pages that gave her advice and beauty tips from , Jayne Mansfield, Elizabeth Taylor and Doris Day .

She wore a dark green swing dress , that she was renting from Bee hive boutique, she knew it was a bit too much , but for goodness sake George was sixteen! She had to look her best , thats what Doris Day would say right?

She left her hair straight but put rollers in at the ends to give it a nice flick . Now she was ready . She opened her door to be welcomed by the pure image of what she could only make out to be Boris Martin throwing his guts up in her toilet . Lovely Boris , just lovely.

She walked downstairs to go on a search for Joan . She immediately landed eyes on john Harassing George on her sofa . She smiled a little before she got pushed aside by mike , she grabbed hold of his shirt sleeve , making him u -turn .

"What on gods earth are you doing here?" She said through the noise

"It is my bloody house is it not?" Mike groaned , his eyes glancing down to her dress and then straight back up , before he let out a big fat laugh in her face , "what the bloody fuck is that?" He laughed , holding her wrist for balance .

Martie scowled at him "its a dress Michael. I suppose you haven't seen one before your not too familiar with ladies are you?"

Mike stopped laughing and scowled at her "I'll have you know , Patsy Keen said she was here just for me" mike said smiling proudly .