𝟏𝟔. 𝐘𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐃𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐘𝐮𝐜𝐤

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟖𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎

"Your on your last thread?" Martie laughed uncontrollably and George groaned for the fifth time , after he tried desperately to get a hint of seriousness. George recently got a job as an electrician but he was on the edge of being fired because he kept accidentally blowing things up , and that was just hysterically funny to Martie .

"How do you accidentally blow things up ." Martie snorted again swinging her feet off the counter back and forth , as George leaned against the counter opposite.

He shook his head trying not to laugh , at first it was pretty serious to him after his mother gave him another row but watching Martie laugh he realised the funniness in it .
"Well I'm not going to purposely blow things up am I?" He said straining the smirk .

She bucked her head into her hands as the muffled laughs bounced off her palms ,
"Sorry." She squealed through immature giggles .

"Anyway what are you even doing tomorrow?" George asked sitting up on the counter and swiftly changing the topic .

Marties breath hitched at the question and she rubbed her fingers against her forehead
She hadn't thought about what she'd do for her birthday and thats what scared her , what scared her was that she was turning seventeen sooner than the blink of an eye , she didn't like the thought that soon she'd have to find a job , soon she'd have to stop slumping around and acting as if there's nothing to do , when in reality theres a lot to do .

She shook her head and shrugged her shoulders "dunno." She said coldly .

George looked as if he was about to answer until an aggregating voice bellowed from the  top of the stairs "georgeeeeee!" Paul screamed as if there house was bigger than it actually was "how long does it take to make me a cuppa?" , rolling his eyes George picked up the mug of the counter and sympathetically smiled at Martie before walking back up the stairs.

"I just don't know if i can do this anymore peter."

And those words spoke truthfully as she looked in the mirror on her vanity , she couldn't say it to his face ,but she was practicing as stupid as it sounded . Her likeness towards peter drastically changed to hatred . She was guilty of that of course, her mother always told her that 'hate was a strong word' and it was , she could of always used dislike or not keen , but it wasn't even that , it was genuinely hate that striked through her veins .

The way he acted , the way he was , he was very ... vanilla , very boring , and quite nasty . She found out from Alyssa what happened on the night of the party and she was actually quite disgusted. He wasn't the boy she thought he was really .