𝟏𝟓. 𝐈 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐓𝐨𝐨

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎

𝐀𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐥 𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎

"Ay try this green one ." Martie said swirling about the Acid-like liquor in someone's father's larger glass , she was tipsy , she wasn't drunk , but she was on a perfect road to it . 

Soon she was turning seventeen , and so she insisted she experimented with alcohol, even if it came in the sickly alcho-pop form.

A house party / gathering was the most 'formal' way to introduce it to her , and thats where they were, Stuart Suttcliffes house .

Everyone was there ,Joan , Alyssa , even Howie ,  Paul (unfortunately) , dot , George , Mabel !! , John , Cynthia , Ivan , even Rory storm and hurricanes , Pete best , Everyone . There was more people but Martie didn't have a care to put names to their faces .

ever since she saw Mabel fooling around with Robbie she had been contemplating telling George , she still hadn't and it was a month later .

"Careful ." Peter said as the green liquid waved in his face like a dodgy ocean in a carling glass .

Martie groaned , she was sat on peters lap but barely , she was sort of perched , she shuffled herself off and landed on the beaten up leather couch. Switching sides she turned to George who was perched on the arm of the couch .

"Try this George." She said waving it about again. George laughed at her before his eyes shifted over her shoulder to see a warning glare from peter . "No ta." He said smirking as he turned back to Mabel.

"Ay he's just a Mardy arse I'll try it." Peter said nudging her in her side as if he hadn't just threatened George with a stare .

He took the glass from her and sipped it , grimacing when it hit his tongue. He shook his head passing it back. "Fuckin 'ell Martie." He said tasting nothing but battery acid and bucks fizz.

"Come ere ." A sudden voice said and it was a very drunk john Lennon standing before her , extending his arm out as 'hound dog' began to play .

"Y'know me well Lennon." She grinned as she was pulled up by him , Peter slumped in jealousy.

As the two danced Alyssa joined Peter on the couch , scooting up next to him , "Jealousy's roaring through ya Bugsy." She grinned , not taking her eyes of John twisting and spinning Martie about .

He groaned "Come over it whore ." He spat nastly , and Alyssa glared at him before she angrily slapped him round the chops making him wince . She got up , her skirt flowing from the force , and she walked off .

Martie caught Alyssa's eye as she walked off in anger and intoxication, she shrivelled her eyebrows together in confusion, she looked at Joan and they both shrugged. Maybe she was going for a Ciggie.

"Mind if i take her." Cynthia patted johns shoulder and he smirked , "no but I'll take you after" john said moving aside , then whispering in her ear "upstairs." He winked and after Cynthias squeal Martie found herself almost gagging .

Cynthia and Martie danced for a while until Stuarts mother came home and switched the record to Tchaikovsky in hopes all the drunken horny teenagers would immigrate swiftly .

"Oh god i dont think i like that green stuff anymore." Martie gagged on the cold street as she turned to the road , heaving with her hands on her knees .

She was walking home with George , Mabel had gone home , peter went shortly after he got brutally slapped , And Paul buggered off with a blonde .

George let out a small laugh before walking over and patting her back , and soon enough she was throwing up on the side of the pavement, with George's hands gently holding her hair back as sweat beaded up around her hairline.

Funnily enough the sick was the fluorescent green that went straight through her .
She coughed rubbing her hand against her mouth before straightening herself up and leaning into George.

George winced at the awful smell but he wrapped his arms around her and patted her back , as they walked he wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"Thank you Georgie" She slurred as the weight of her body relied on his to guide her down the pavement.

He chuckled again , he was drunk but he wasn't as shitfaced as her ,  "call me that again and we'll have serious problems Mart." He said with a toothy grin , looking down at her.

"Sorry." She said with a smile "Georgie" she said making the two of them laugh .

"Y'know i really do like ya George." Martie said spewing her inner thoughts in her drunken state .

"I like you too." He smiled

"But i really like you . I really really like you George." She said , and part of her , some part of her that was sober knew she'd regret saying that in the morning .

Though George stiffened up he was wise to know she was being soppy because she was drunk .

"I really really like you too." He said looking down at her as they walked .

"I like you more than Elvis." She said and George knew that was saying something.

"I like you more than Mabel." George said , he said that, he really just said that . Thankfully she was in a world of her own so she wasn't really processing it , and before he could clarify they were at her door .

"Goodnight." Martie said pecking him on the cheek and stumbling to the door as an echoed "Martina!" Bellowed from the kitchen when she stepped inside .

George smiled before turning and walking home .

"Where on gods name have you been?" Jim said angrily glaring at her as he leaned against the doorframe Of the kitchen .

"Juggling." She smiled in a drunk sarcastic form making Jim livid .

"Juggling?!" He repeated in an angry yell .

"Yeah i joined the circus, it was either that or a clown but that one's occupied by you." She grinned proudly . Now she was in trouble .

 Now she was in trouble