𝟏𝟐 . 𝐁𝐮𝐠𝐬 𝐑𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎

𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐮𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝟒𝐭𝐡 𝟏𝟗𝟔𝟎

"Tutti Frutti ." Martie snapped and George rapidly bounced back "Little Richard." They had been playing this game on the way to The record shop , ever since George quit school she barely got to see him , except from when he came over , but even then he only spoke to Paul .

The game was a test of George's musical knowledge, except Martie was giving him hurtfully easy questions , she'd name a song and George had to Immediately give back the artist , if he even thought about it he was out .

"Valley of tears."

"Buddy holly"

"One night"

"Your bloke" George spluttered into a smirk slash giggle , martie winked

"Damn right." She grinned

"Thats not a song?" George said sarcastically

"Good one holmes." She wacked him playfully on his shoulder, catching her skin against his leather jacket . His gorgeous shoulders ... NO MARTIE , peter , Mabel . No .

"Ay Bugsy ain't that your bird with Harrison?" A boy perked as a group of boys started walking over to the pair of them , peter in the mob .

As peters mob came herding over , he went straight to Martie . "Hiya!" Martie grinned , stepping on her tip toes to hug him as George practically gawked .

"Why ya with him?" Peter whispered into her ear as they hugged .

Marties face dropped and she moved her gaze away from him , "we're just off to the record shop."

He let go . "My record shop? Your off with a bloke to my record shop?" It wasn't exactly peters record shop , it was the local record shop , painted dark red with white letters stating 'Bugs Records' , it was peters parents shop , he also lived above it .

He had part time job there , so he vaguely knew George , since George was always there . Even if he didn't have the money , he'd try the testing booth almost all the time .

"Peter. Its just George." She said with a sheepish smile as both peters friends and George stared at the two.

"Just George" he grunted and Martie rolled her eyes .

She grabbed George's arm since his hand was unavailable after being stuffed into his jacket pocket , and walked off in a strop .

"I suppose I won't have those free testers at the booth anymore... christ." George mumbled as they walked , cutting the awkward silence. And they both laughed .

Won't come home for a bit
At dots .