XXXVI

Lady Dae
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Dae began doing it again, but slowly, she played with her clit, thrust her finger inside her before returning to her own clit, but slowly, just like how the princess wanted it... She was still sitting opposite Dae, watching as Dae plays with herself, she would once in a while touch herself, maybe perhaps to offer herself some relief. While Dae was doing it, tears were streaming down her face, not because she's hurt but because she's desperate and in pain from holding her own release... Every time she gets closer the princess would stop her and let her rest for a couple of minutes before letting her go back to what she was doing, building her own orgasm only for it to be stopped. She's hating it while the princess was clearly enjoying it.

"Do you hate me now?" The princess asked her, while she thrust her fingers. Dae only shakes her head, truth be told despite this torture she couldn't find it in herself to hate her.

"Touch your clit then... Pinch it a bit." Dae did what the princess asked, she touched her clit before pinching it a bit making her cry.

"Good?" The princess asked her.

"Please... Your highness." She begged instead.

"Mmm... No... Keep touching your clit, circle it using your finger." Dae did as she was told.

"Now thrust it inside you.... Try curling your finger." Roshanne demanded, and she did... But she was desperate now. In her desperation, the princess name slips off of her tongue.

" Roshanne... Please." She sobs, she missed the way the princess froze before tensing. She was unaware of what she had done, she was so focused on wanting that release that she wasn't paying any clear attention.

" What?" Say it again." Them princess demanded, the playfulness in her voice gone... Replaced by something else.

"Roshanne.... Please... I'll do anything." She sobs again... And then something snaps. One moment she was sitting, the next thing she knows she way laying down on her back, the princess was above her... And she could feel the tip of the candle on her entrance.

"How about we make a deal? You say my name just like that... And I will give you what you want." The princess then slowly slips the candle inside Dae.

"Yes... Yes I'll do anything." Dae moaned, arching her back when the princess finally managed to shove half of the thick wax.

"Yes what?" Roshanne pulled back the candle up to its hilt.

"Yes... Yes Roshanne." The princess smiled before thrusting the candle back this time forcing it up to its hilt. Dae screams before moaning as the princess began her assault.

"Roshanne... Roshanne." She called out her name, her toes curls up and she ended up biting her own finger when her first orgasm in the night hit her like a tidal wave.... Wave upon wave of pleasure washed over her, it began in her center, going down her toes before climbing up to her head.

But the princess never cease her movement, she was still thrusting, fast and hard. And Dae couldn't help but meet each thrust.

" Princess Roshanne... Oh... My princess." She moaned before it was muffled by the princess mouth against her own. And the princess once more drew another orgasm out of her.

"Princess!!! Please stop... No more." Dae gasp when the princess made no hint of stopping, she's pounding even more faster, and Dae was overly sensitive.

"Just one more." The princess whispered before kissing her again, Dae reciprocated the kiss and letting the princess take the lead... Her back arch up again when the princess began thrusting more deeper inside her... It felt so wrong to be fucked by a beeswax candle yet Dae couldn't deny the it felt so good... This kind of feelings only happens to her when she was with the princess...