XXXVII

Princess Roshanne
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"A fight? Inside the harem?" Roshanne asked Odette who had just delivered the news to her, she was in her office once more finishing the last of her paper works, that would slowly mount again in the coming weeks.

"Yes... Between lady Dara and lady Dae." Odette added, Roshanne's brow knitted.

"Did she fought back? Lady Dae I mean?" She asked again before setting down her quill and putting the parchment aside after signing it.

"No my lady... From what my robin had told me, lady Dae was defended by lady Eleanor and Helena." Roshanne's nods her head, it seems that Dae had been gaining more and more friends inside the harem.

" Tell your little Robins to keep a close eye on Dae." She told her, Odette nods her head, Roshanne then opened the drawer in her desk to fish out the vial that Dae had given her, the one that is meant to kill the king and his concubines. It seems like Roshanne had found her target, this will please Dae's father dearly.

"Look for Neviska,and tell her to go and fetch Dae...I wanted to talk to them as soon as possible" She told her.

" As you wish your highness." Odette whispered before walking out of her office, once Odette was gone, Roshanne stood from her chair stood by her window, her window was facing the training yard where the knights are training, Alastair was their along with Lord Boromir, Roshanne noticed that lord Boromir has his great sword the Dane, it was big sword twice it's weilder size, the Dane had been a family heirloom of lord Boromir,it was big and sharp that it could cut it's enemies into half in one full swing, her eyes the went to Alastair, he was shirtless, his long silver hair was flowing, in front of him were three young squire, from the colors of their hair she knew it was their brothers children,she just don't which of her brothers sent their son to be trained by Alastair. While Alastair was lecturing she noticed that Kaspian was also in the ground, her eyebrow furrowed when she noticed that he wasn't doing anything in particular, knights surrounded him,while he too is shirtless he wasn't doing any training, he was holding the Golden sword, a family sword that once belong to Khalil, her first clench when he carelessly swing it around. Scaring few of the knights. Roshanne noticed the poor condition of the sword.When Khalil was alive that sword was treated with respect,it was polished daily,and kept in a place where it would be safe...but right now... It was being used carelessly.

She ought to get that sword back, it was a symbol of power and royalty, no bastard should ever posses it.

"A penny for your thoughts." Roshanne was startled when someone spoke behind her, she was surprised to see  Margaret.

"Sister,what brought you here?" She asked her, Margaret rarely comes to her in her office, when she wanted to talk to her, she would demand Roshanne to come to her.

" I have something to tell you." Margaret stated, peering at the window too, then a smile thug on her lips.

" And here I thought it was nothing but just a baseless rumor, imagine how surprised I am of finding it was true." Roshanne brow furrowed.

" What are you talking about?" Margaret smirks and faces her.

" Rumors of your betrothal to Alastair had been spreading like a wild fire in the kingdom, I received letters from lords and ladies asking for confirmation about this. I guess I will be writing back a letter of confirmation." Roshanne rolled her eyes,of course everyone was thirsty of this news...after all everyone was waiting for her with a bathed breath to get married, who will be the lucky guy? they must be thinking.

" A lot of lords have voiced their opinion about this marriage, disappointment, pointing out that you should have been married to another prince of a different kingdom to at least strengthen the Kingdom's relationship, while some spoke of Usurpation." Roshanne's head whips towards Margaret.