CHAPTER 1

(this takes place in Louisville Kentucky and Poob is trans female to male

This information will come into play later)

It was a Sunday afternoon in Pest and Poobs apartment. Pest had already woken up and was sprawled out on the couch trying to find something to watch while Poob was washing the dishes in the kitchen.

Pest would find a good channel only for the TV to suddenly cut to a news channel.

"BREAKING NEWS!!!"

Poob would immediately stop washing the dishes and run into the living room and Sit down next to Pest

"Wuts going on???"

"Hold on they're getting to it"

"A NEW DISEASE HAS BEGUN TO SPREAD IN SPRING FIELD ILLINOIS. GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS HAVE ORDERED ALL US CITIZENS TO QUARANTINE. SYMPTOMS INCLUDE, COUGHING, BLOODY NOSE AND PALE SKIN"

Poob would gasp and immediately turn to Pest.

"Pest there's a new virus!!! What are we gonna do?!?!"

"It'll be fine it'll just be like the covid 19 outbreak we just gotta stay inside"

"R u sure?"

"Yes, now c'mon let's go to Walmart before they run out of toilet paper"

Pest and Poob would hop into their car and drive to their local Walmart to stock up on food and other stuff.

As they entered the store they immediately saw people walking out with shopping carts filled to the brim. Some of them had baseball bats and other weapons in them.

"Why r those people buying that stuff?"

"That doesn't matter right now what matters is that we get as much as possible"

"Okies!"

The two would grab a cart and get as much as they could into it since most of the store had been picked clean.

As they were walking around the store they ran into Gregoriah looking around the toy section.

"OMG haiii Greg!!!"

"Hey dudes!"

"Did u see the news? There's a new virus!!!"

"It'll probably be cured in like a month and besides that just means I don't gotta go to work!"

"I guess that's true..."

"Well it was nice meeting you two!"

Gregoriah would say his goodbyes and Poob and Pest would make their way to the checkout.

"Pest do you think Greg is right?"

"Well the news said it would make you cough and make your nose bleed so it doesn't seem that bad"

"Maybe ur right and maybe I'm just overreacting..."

They would pay for their stuff and as they exited the Walmart they would see some military helicopters flying overhead only making Poob even more worried.

As they got back home Poob they would sit down on the couch with Pest and open they're phone and go to the group chat he made with all of the other npcs.

Poob: OMG guyz did u see the news??? There's a new virus!!!

Bive: THERE IS NO VIRUS THIS IS JUST THE GOVERNMENTS WAY TO INCREASE TOILET PAPER SALES

Split: idk Bivey seems pretty real to me

Pilby: I'm scared :0(

Gnarpy: zhut it ZEEBLOIGS I'm trying to fix my zhip!

Walter: language!

Gnarpy: ur not my mom you BLEEGOR BLORG!

Gnarpy has been kicked from the group chat by Poob.

Mark: why would you even invite that prick in the first place?

Poob: I kinda forgot he was even in dis group chat :p

Unpleasant: what's good my skibidi sigmas?

Infected: 0h d34r g0d

Bive: KICK HIM

Unpleasant: I didn't even do anything >~<

Split: okay you definitely deserved to be kicked after that

Unpleasant: Poob plz 🙏

Poob: just don't be weird k?

Unpleasant: Okie dokie

Jeremy has been added to the group chat.

Unpleasant: AAANND it's all over the screen, dattebayo!

Unpleasant has been perma-banned from the group chat by Poob.

Infected: TH4NK Y0U

Poob: np!!!!

Bive: GUYS I TAKE BACK MY PREVIOUS STATEMENT

Bive: I THINK WE MAY HAVE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE ON OUR HANDS

Poob: wut???

Bive would proceed to send an article about a corpse mysteriously disappearing from a morgue. The body was of man who had died to the virus.

Split: oh they probably just misplaced it that's all!

Bive: THEN WHAT ABOUT THIS???

Bive would send another article this time about a man with the virus who had escaped from a hospital and had bitten two civilians before being taken back into care.

Mark: why don't you stop getting into yer weird politics and get into a bathtub?

Bive: BECAUSE, who knows what lives in your drains! There could be spy cameras designed to look like RATS in there!

Mark: you got one heck of a weird girlfriend Split

Split: how many times do I have to say this we're just friends!

Pest: 🧢

Split: shut up

Poob would get off his phone and look back at Pest.

"Did u see the articles Bive sent? What if it's true?"

"Those articles are either fake or a year old

And besides, if there is a zombie apocalypse you've got a tall buff beetle boyfriend to protect you"

"Dawww ur right Pest"

Poob would snuggle up to Pest only for his phone to start ringing.

"Who is it?"

"Its drRetro..."

Poob would pick up the phone and bring it to his ear.

"Haiii DrRetro!!!"

"Mewo meow mmeow meeow meow" (Poob there's no time I need you to start packing all your belongings)

"W-wut?"

Pest would take the phone from Poob.

"DrRetro what's going on?"

"Meow meeow meoow, meow mrow. meoww mmeeow" (there's no time, just pack all the your valuables and head to my house. Bring all the food water and weapons you can I'll explain what's going on when you get here)

DrRetro would hang up soon after and Poob and Pest would just stare at each other with confusion.

"What do we do?"

"I guess we should listen to her, it sounds urgent"

The two would pack their clothes and other belongings as well as some food and water like she asked. Pest would take his baseball bat from the closest and stuff it into their suitcase as well before hitting the road and driving over to DrRetro's place.