CHAPTER 4

as everyone grabbed their weapons of choice from the basement and headed to the local Walmart. As they walked down town they saw what remained of the town after the virus reached Kentucky. Bodies would litter the street as well as wrecked cars and other rubble. Poob would continue to whine as Pest tried his best to calm them down.

They would eventually arrive at the Walmart and wait behind a wrecked car as they thought of a plan.

"W3 n33d t0 b3 4s qu13t 4s p0ss1bl3 th3r3s pr0b4bly th0us4nds of z0mb13s 1n th3r3s"

Pest would immediately pluck Poobs party horn from their mouth making them shed a single tear.

"Everyone got ur weapons ready?"

Everyone one would collectively nod before walking into the Walmart and splitting off into twos except for Split who followed Pest and Poob

Mark would almost immediately go to where they held all the construction stuff while beheading zombies with his fire axe while Walter followed.

Infected would go to the bike section and pick one of the helmets off the rack.

"Dud3 th1s 0n3 l00ks s0 s1ck!!!"

"Shouldn't we be looking for food and not helmets?"

"F1n3 but 1m t4k1n th1s w1th m3"

Infected would stuff the helmet in his book bar before continuing with the search.

Meanwhile in the junk food section Split and Pest were actually collecting as much food as they could fit in their backpacks. Split would then turn to Pest and speak in a half whisper.

"Hey, where's Poob?"

Pest would look around and see he was nowhere to be found.

"Shit..."

Pest would immediately drop all of his things and start to search for them since he knew he didn't bring a weapon with him. Split would continue to fill her bag with various chips.

Meanwhile Poob would begin looking around the Walmart with his arms folded. Pest would see him a few feet away from him. He'd wave over to Poob to get his attention but as he was walking over to him a zombie would peek around the corner and start to run at him from behind. Pest was about to scream when thankfully Walter would appear out of nowhere and hit it on the back of the head with a hockey stick he found.

"Haii Pest!"

"Where the hell were you?"

"I wuz just looking around..."

"Poob you can't just go wandering around without a weapon!"

"But u said they were gonna be slow right?"

Pest would sigh and pinch his nose.

"Please, for your own safety stick with me okay?"

"Okies!"

"Here take this"

Pest would throw him a piece of one of the clothing racks Which they'd nearly drop.

"Do I have to use dis? I don't wanna hurt them..."

"Poob I'm gonna have to tell you truth. You will not survive out here if you don't start learning how to fight"

"But I have y-

"Well what if something happens to me? What will you do then?"

"I-

"I'm sorry..."

Pest would spot a solo zombie just a few feet in front of them with their back facing them.

"Go hit that guy as hard as you can"